Treat Migraines With Essential Oils | Home Remedies
A migraine headache is one
of the most painful
headaches you can
Migraine headaches are a
result of specific changes
within the brain, which
causes severe head pain.
The severe pain usually
occurs on one side of the
head. Some people describe
it as a “pounding” feeling,
and it may be made worse
with physical exertion.
In some cases, people may
experience pain on both
sides of the head. Other
common symptoms include
eye pain, sensitivity to light
or sound, nausea and
The exact cause of migraines
is not known, but they can
be triggered by many factors
like hormonal changes,
stress, strong stimuli like
loud noises and certain
typically last from 4 to 72
hours and vary in frequency
from daily to less than once
Here are some essential oils
you can use to treat
* Stay Healthy is a health care tip for you and your family
* Natural Health Center is a place to share health care for you and your family
* Natural Health Store is a place to share health care for everyone
*Natural Health Remedies is the health care tip for you and your family
*Home made remedies are the health care tip for you and your family
*Herbal remedies share cure by natural remedies
#herbalremedies, #herbalmedicine, #homeremedies
Thanks for watching. Please like, share, comment or dislike to we improve my chanel. Thank. Subscribe:
* Note: “There’s no guarantee of specific results and that the results can vary.”
*Disclaimer: The materials and the information contained on Herbal Remedies channel are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.
1. Migraine. The National Headache Foundation. Published October 25, 2012.
2. The prevalence and burden of migraine and severe headache in the United States: updated statistics from government health surveillance studies. Headache. Published January 2015.
3. Efficacy and Tolerability of STOPAIN for a Migraine Attack. Frontiers in Neurology. Published 2015.
4. Essential oils used in aromatherapy: A systemic review. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine. Published July 10, 2015.
5. Lavender essential oil in the treatment of migraine headache: a placebo-controlled clinical trial. European neurology.
6. Lavender and the Nervous System. Evidence-based Complementary and Alternative Medicine : eCAM. Published 2013.
7. Effect of lavender essential oil as a prophylactic therapy for migraine: A randomized controlled clinical trial. Journal of Herbal Medicine. Published January 14, 2016.
8. Characterization and Antioxidant Activity of Essential Oils from Fresh and Decaying Leaves of Eucalyptus tereticornis. ACS Publications.
9. Effect of Eucalyptus Oil Inhalation on Pain and Inflammatory Responses after Total Knee Replacement: A Randomized Clinical Trial. Evidence-based Complementary and Alternative Medicine : eCAM. Published 2013.
10. Potential effect and mechanism of action of topical chamomile (Matricaria chammomila L.) oil on migraine headache: A medical hypothesis. Medical Hypotheses. Published September 06, 2014.
11. Anti-inflammatory and antinociceptive effects of Rosmarinus officinalis L. essential oil in experimental animal models. Journal of medicinal food. Published December 2008.