The Ten Most Important Essential Oils for the Home Pharmacy
Do you want to build your aromatherapy home pharmacy but aren’t sure where to start?
Are you already using essential oils at home, and want to increase the effectiveness of your home collection?
There are hundreds of essential oils on the market, but not all of them are created equal. In this free online event, renowned aromatherapist, acupuncturist, and Floracopeia founder David Crow outlines his top ten recommendations for essential oils no home pharmacy should be without.
Discover which oils to use to remedy everything from the flu to anxiety to skin irritation. Get recipes for calming baths, soothing compresses, stimulating diffuser blends, and healing body oils. Learn guidelines for effective and safe applications, and which practices you should avoid when practicing aromatherapy at home.
We believe everyone should feel empowered to practice grassroots health care. With the information in this webinar, you will gain simple yet profound aromatic tools to improve your life and the lives of your loved ones, using the wisdom of the plant world.
For more information, visit * * to learn about David Crow’s course on how to use essential oils, The Pharmacy of Flowers.
—- What You Will Learn In This Video —-
– Simple and effective recipes for the diffuser, bath, steam inhalation, and more
– The versatile oil that purifies the environment and sharpens the mind
– Which oils are safe to apply directly to the skin, and which can cause burns
– The #1 oil for skincare, boosting wound healing and breaking down scar tissue
– The best essential oils for calming irritable and rowdy children
– How to use essential oils to relieve congestion and inflammation in the respiratory system
– Which popular oil is in such high demand that 60% of the oil on the market is adulterated and impure
– The best oils for boosting your body’s natural immune function
When to use essential oils as opposed to other plant medicinals such as teas
—- About David Crow —-
David Crow is an acupuncturist and herbalist with over thirty years of clinical experience.
He is the author of In Search of the Medicine Buddha, a book about his studies of Tibetan and Ayurvedic medicine in the Himalayas, Sacred Smoke, about his studies of Palo Santo in Ecuador, and Plants That Heal, a collection of essays on botanical medicine. He is the founder of Floracopeia, a company that supports ecologically sustainable agriculture through the production of essential oils.
David teaches Vipassana meditation with an emphasis on realizing the unity of body, mind, and nature.
Floracopeia was established to promote the use of medicinal plants for grassroots healthcare, ecological benefit, and preservation of ethnobotanical wisdom. We provide the highest quality essential oils and other botanical aromatic treasures through our support of ecologically sustainable agricultural and agro-forestry projects.
Learn more about Floracopeia at