Thieves Oil from Young Living helps enhance your immune system and can be used to kill viruses, bacteria, and mold. Take advantage of its antibacterial properties and create your own cleaning products for around the house! You can replace many toxic household cleaners be making your own, including laundry spray, hand soap, toothpaste, dishwasher detergent, baby wipes, cough drops, and more!
A lot of people ask, “What are the ingredients in Thieves Oil?” – or, “What do you use Thieves Oil?” Anne from Conners Clinic offers some answers along with practical tips for healthy living.
2 Labels of Thieves Oil
• White label = Vitality line, for ingestion/internal use
• Cranberry label = Topical use (e.g. with a diffuser, creating cleaning products, etc.)
What’s in it?
• Cinnamon Bark
• Eucalyptus Radiata
What does it do?
• Enhances the immune system
• Kills viruses, bacteria, mold
How do I use it?
• Use in DIY household cleaning products
• Apply topically to help inflamed gums, heal rashes or cuts, get rid of pimples
• Take a couple drops internally to help fight a cold
• Diffuse to purify the air, inhale to alleviate allergy symptoms and headaches
• Rub on bottom of feet for germ protection
Read the blog ➡
✅Conners Clinic Website ➡
✅Conners Clinic Reviews ➡
✅Conners Clinic Four Pillars ➡
Contact Conners Clinic
8519 Eagle Point Blvd, Suite 170,
Lake Elmo, MN 55042