❤️ TEXT TO VIDEO CONTENT & RELATED MESSAGES ❤️
❤️ SECRETS OF LIFE OVERVIEW ❤️
❤️ EN – DE – FR – ES – TR – RO ❤️ TEXT, PDF & AUDIO’s… 3. TESTAMENT ❤️
❤️ LOVE LETTERS FROM JESUS ❤️
❤️ TRUMPET CALL OF GOD ❤️
❤️ JACOB LORBER ❤️
❤️ GOTTFRIED MAYERHOFER ❤️
Jesus Christ revealed thru Gottfried Mayerhofer on August 12th, 1872
Secrets of Life Chapter 19… The Essence of Life
Thus says the Lord…
1. Look, this word again encompasses so much that is enigmatic, full of misapprehension and poorly proven by your scholars, natural scientists and medical men, that I am feeling inclined to again give you a light which shall shine forever for you and for all future generations.
2. “What is Life?” Well, if I would discuss this question in the manner it was given you by your learned men, I too, like they, would have to come to wrong conclusions. For all of them without exception regard the effect as the cause, consider the product to be the factors, by judging only by that which is visible or tangible to them.
3. Would I render to you the concept “Life” according to an earlier word in its original context, where it says: “Where there is light, there is warmth, where there is warmth, life”, I would again explain the visible effect or the appearance of life as the product of light and warmth. However, with today’s word I want to tell you neither the one nor the other, but I want to show you life from a more profound and more exalted spiritual aspect. This will convince many a doubter and atheist of his unbelief so that also he, converted by the sound reasoning, can in the end only believe, or surmise, what until now he has so stubbornly denied.
4. Now let us come to the point; the question is: “What is life?”
5. Look, if I take the matter as it presents itself to your senses, “life” exists wherever a transformation, a change, a movement manifest. You say: The plant, this animal, this person is alive. Where life is not visible, not perceptible to your senses, as in the mineral kingdom, you no longer assume a life, but at most a combustion in accordance with certain laws according to which also the rock, though slowly or imperceptibly, experiences a transformation. However, according to your belief, one that is spontaneously caused by the influences of other elements on it.
6. This is how you view life. Your botanists prove to you by their diligent studies the circulation of the juices in the plants, tell you as far as their microscopes and other chemical analyses go, how and of what the tree, the leaf, the blossom and the fruit consist, explain to you the fibers and canals and the core of the trees and plants. However, with all this they explain to you merely the media and conductors of life, but not life itself.
7. Your anatomists dissect living and dead animals, look amid the torture of the former or the inanimate state of the latter, in the wrong manner, of course, when life has departed, for the effects of the same. They explain to you the nerves, the white and the gray mass, as factors of sensation and motion. They explain to you the organic and the animal life in man and find also sometimes the center from where all life issues. Finally, they explain to you also the brain with its convolutions and ramifications, its correspondence with, and dependence on, the other nervous system by means of voluntary and involuntary nerves, and explain to you the structure of the nerves as the directors of the will and the life force; however, life itself they fail to fathom out. They do not know why the nerve, like a telegraph wire, transmits to the human limbs the will of the soul or of the life indwelling it. They merely say: The nerve is thus built and created to serve as a conductor. But the fluid enlivening this telegraph, the life potency as such, is unknown to them and will remain so as long as they investigate merely with their intellect. For the thought, which in the convolutions of the brain is transmitted as far as the tongue or the writing pen; this imponderable factor they will not ever be able to fathom with the brain, although it is transmitted through it!
8. The thought is a spiritual product, and this, and how and why it comes into being, is only seen and understood by the more profoundly seeing spiritual man.