TALLOW BALM RECIPE | WHIPPED AND SOLID | FOR DRY SKIN, ECZEMA, ACNE, ANTI AGING, SKIN REPAIR, AND MORE // What’s my secret weapon for all things skin related? Tallow, of course! Because it is so similar to our own skin cells, tallow is the perfect moisturizer and healer for skin. This is an updated tutorial of my favorite tallow balm recipe for dry skin, eczema, acne, anti aging, and more!
🐝 Check out my handmade organic tallow balm, tallow soaps, salves, magnesium lotion, and lots more in my shop:
🐝 Shop this video:
100% grass fed tallow:
Organic extra virgin olive oil:
Plant Therapy essential oils:
🐝 My favorite high quality & affordable essential oils:
🐝 Check out all of my favorite sustainable living products in the Bumblebee Apothecary Amazon store:
🐝 Related videos:
How to render and purify tallow so it is odorless and white:
Beef tallow benefits:
Reasons why skin loves grass fed tallow:
Where to buy tallow:
What is tallow?:
🐝 Watch my complete playlist of all my tallow videos:
🐝 Tallow Balm Recipe Directions:
* 1 cup melted tallow (preferably from organically raised, 100% grass fed beef)
* 1/4 cup olive oil (or another skin friendly, liquid oil)
* 48 drops essential oils (if desired)
1. Gently melt tallow so that it is liquid.
2. Stir olive oil into melted tallow.
3. Add essential oils, if using, and stir again.
4. For the solid version, pour liquid tallow balm into glass jar. Allow it to solidify at room temperature.
5. For the whipped version, pour liquid tallow balm into large mixing bowl. Allow it to solidify at room temperature. Whip tallow balm with hand mixer for at least two minutes until it is light and fluffy, stopping periodically to scrape down sides of bowl.
6. Store in a cool, dark place.
🐝 If you’d rather not make it yourself, grab it from my shop:
🐝 For the full written article and printable recipe card, head on over to my blog:
🐝 Grab my FREE DIY Home Remedy Recipes eBook:
🐝 Items in my videos I get asked about often:
Our amber necklaces:
The reusable snack bags:
My favorite high quality & affordable essential oils:
🐝 My current video equipment:
Canon Rebel T6:
Follow along as I share natural remedies, DIY organic skincare tutorials, how to easily make nourishing and healing food, and all about living a beautiful and sustainable life!
🐝 Follow along with Bumblebee Apothecary:
Contact Marisa: firstname.lastname@example.org
🐝 Check out my organic, handcrafted skincare and baby products in my shop:
Thanks so much for watching! Be well!
Music: Glen Canyon by Dan Lebowitz
This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission with no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support! ❤️
Tags: tallow balm recipe, how to make tallow balm, dry skin, eczema, acne, anti aging, skin repair, diaper rash, sunburn, tallow, diy, essential oils, beef tallow, tallow balm, whipped tallow balm, tallow face cream, tallow lotion, tallow body butter, beef fat, beef tallow lotion, tallow skin cream, beef tallow for skin, tallow skin balm, tallow moisturizer, tallow skin care, grassfed beef tallow skin care, organic beef tallow, grass fed beef tallow, Mary’s Nest, That 1870’s Homestead, Bumblebee Apothecary,