Some topics covered: Josie Maran’s “Skin Dope” oil, LED light therapy, “blue light” protection, double cleansing, how to consult with an esthetician, setting spray recommendations, my livestream setup, some makeup favorites and talc-free recommendations, rosacea tips, what I use around my eyes, makeup that claims to have skin care benefits, and much more!
Patreon is here!
Correction: Josie’s hemp blend oil is extracted from the hemp seed, not the stalk.
– Super Chat questions are guaranteed to be answered. (If they follow the guidelines below.)
– Please do not repeat the same question/comment over and over. Be respectful of others in the chat.
– I can’t give specific product recommendations.
– There are no dumb questions, but there are good/bad ways to ask a question.
Good: “Is using coconut oil ok if I have acne?”
Bad: “How do I cure my acne?”
– I can’t answer questions like “How do I fix my skin”, or “What products should I use”.
– Feel free to ask non-skin care related questions. Let’s get to know each other!
– No toxic behavior of any kind will be tolerated.
– By participating in this chat, you acknowledge that I cannot be held liable should something bad happen as a result of me saying words. Talk to your doctor, yadda yadda.
Primer: Wet n Wild photo focus
Foundation: MUFE HD R210 and CYO Lifeproof 101
Concealer: MUFE HD R20 and Colourpop No Filter Fair 10
Powder: Glossier Wowder light/med
Contour: Inglot brow powder 560
Bronzer: my own creation
Blush: Inglot 20
Highlight: Laura Geller Diamond Dust
Lips: Bite 100 lip liner, MAC Rebel
Eyes: HUDA New Nudes palette (talc free)
Mascara: Hourglass Caution
Brows: MAC Spiked
Lashes: Ardell Baby Demi Wispies
(if you read all this, leave a cat emoji bc you’re a cool cat.)
Hi, I’m Veronica, a CIDESCO certified, medically trained esthetician. As of 2018, I have been an esthetician for 15 years! My resume includes a famous LA plastic surgery center’s medical spa, a five-star hotel, two of the most famous waxing institutions in Beverly Hills, and I have spent four years consulting with brands on R&D and marketing. My skin care philosophy may be a bit different than a lot of what you hear about on the internet, but it’s based on many years of professional and personal experience and study. And my cats are cute.
If anything that I say is helpful to you, I would sincerely appreciate if you take a moment to like and share my videos!