Spray This Simple 3 Ingredient Oil on Your Feet 10 Minutes Before Bed and Watch What Happens!
– – –
A sound sleep at night makes your next day wonderful. But the health condition insomnia is spreading widely in which a person is not able to fall asleep at night and also not able to sleep calmly.
The lack of sleep is leading to other dangerous diseases which are sometimes life-threatening as well.
Fortunately, you can use simple natural remedies to get 8-hours of a sound sleep at night. The essential oil is always part of insomnia treatment. The essential oil consists of detoxifying properties which help to induce sleep in the body.
The application of this treatment should be done on the feet as it has largest pores on the body. Thus, absorption of the nutrients is most suitable.
How to Prepare Your Homemade Spray for Sleep Improvement?
Here is a list of ingredients and process you need to follow to prepare the amazing sleep inducing spray.
Things you need:
1. Lavender essential oil (10 drops).
2. Chamomile essential oil (10 drops).
3. Magnesium oil (4 ounces).
1. Add 4 ounce of magnesium oil and 10 drops each of lavender essential oil as well as chamomile essential oil in the spray bottle.
2. Shake it well so that oils will blend properly.
3. Spray the solution on your feet just 10 minutes before your bedtime.
4. Have a sweet and relaxing sleep in the night.
Lavender oil has alleviating and healing impacts. In any case, it is very solid so you have to utilize it weakened. It is not suggested that you utilize it on your youngsters. Chamomile herb has capable quieting impacts and is frequently utilized for treating rest issue.
Magnesium oil is exceptionally useful for both inside and outside use. In fact, it may not be oil, but rather it is viewed all things considered because of its appearance and impacts.
It can be extremely effective for treating anxiety, cramps, sleeplessness, and digestion problems. This is particularly useful for individuals who are magnesium inadequate.