This is actually the procedure:
- The spouse that is foreign a Visa Kunjungan abroad and gets an Izin Kunjungan delivered for a primary amount of 60 times in the slot of entry.
- The spouse that is foreign to their neighborhood Immigration workplace, together with his Indonesian partner to utilize for the transformation of their Izin Kunjungan to an ITAS.
- The sponsor “buys” the required types (IDR 10K to IDR 25K) and fills down a written demand. A “Riwayat Hidup” of this foreigner, and a bank declaration showing that the few has sufficient funds to call home for example year that is full Indonesia ought to be connected.
- Aside from the above, the sponsor should submit:
– Akte Perwakinan asli (Kristen, Hindu, Buddhist) or Buku Nikah asli (Islam) or Surat Tanda Bukti Lapor Perkawinan asli (overseas wed)
– spouse’s KTP
– spouse’s Passport
- Often, 2 additional sets of photocopies are required for every pair of papers.
- Imigrasi will likely then issue a document become taken to the Kantor Wilayah. It really is a page which claims that after reviewing most of the documents, he’s got no opposition for the transformation associated with the immigration status. Enable a short time to have the page finalized by the KaKanIm.
- The Kepala Divisi Keimigrasian of the Kantor Wilayah will issue a letter stating his positive opinion about the change of status of the foreign husband after reviewing all your documents. This page, along with a collection of all of the papers, must certanly be brought or delivered to Bpk Direktur Izin Tinggal dan reputation kemigrasian in the DitJen Imigrasi operating out of Jln Rasuna stated Kav 8-9 in Jakarta. Allow one day when it comes to KanWil to sort out of the document. There isn’t any cost for the page, but such a thing like IDR 10K to IDR 50K should assist the woman to type quicker. If you reside definately not Jakarta, it is possible to deliver the documents by Tiki through the KanWil to your DitJen. That generally seems to work very well.
- Upon reception regarding the page for the KanWil, after reviewing most of the documents the Kasubdit Alih reputation Keimigrasian on the part of the Direktur Izin Tinggal dan reputation Kemigrasian should issue a Keputusan Direktur Jenderal Imigrasi nomor: (the number/reference associated with Keputusan) tentang Alih reputation Izin Kunjungan menjadi Izin Tinggal Terbatas atas nama: (Name associated with the foreigner) saying that a fresh status may be issued towards the foreigner. Allow a week to 10 times because of this keputusan to prepare yourself through the time you delivered most of the papers into the ditjen. Monitor it from the phone at (62-21) 5224658 ext 2521. Do not hesitate to mobile 15 times a time, you’ll need fortune to own somebody response the device!
- You, or any general (holding a “Surat Kuasa Khusus” from you), should pick up the Keputusan DitJen straight through the Sub-Direktorat Alih reputation Keimigrasian.
- In reality, the DitJen will issue 3 copies (1 for you personally, 1 for the KanIm, 1 when it comes to KanWil). You will need to carry it right right right back victoriously towards the KanWil that may provide you with a page authorising the KanIm to start out to process an ITAS .
- It’s not required to submit passport pictures because they will be used during the Kantor Imigrasi. Fingerprints can also be taken.
- Then comes enough time to cover the charge when it comes to ITAS: IDR 1,400,000 for a 2 12 months non-electronic ITAS or IDR 1,600 for the 2 12 months electronic ITAS, IDR 800,000 for a one year non-electronic ITAS or IDR 1,000,000 for a 12 months electronic ITAS, if for example the passport has no less than eighteen months staying legitimacy, or IDR 450,000 for the 6 months non electronic ITAS or IDR 650,000 for a six months electronic ITAS, in the event your passport has one year validity that is remaining.
- In case your KanIm is online utilizing the DitJen, a tiny issue may possibly occur. After delivering the Keputusan DirJen, Jakarta often “forgets” to finalise the process also to enter the “OK” within the system. meaning that your cannot that is kanIm process re payment! Very first time inside your life that Imigrasi will refuse your hard earned money. Enjoy the brief minute, it generally speaking does not take place usually! If it occurs, don’t worry about it, simply phone towards the true number offered at point 8 (or fax : 021- 52962095. that one is the fax associated with the SubDit Alih reputation)
- The Kantor Imigrasi will likely then stamp an ITAS within the international passport and an ITAS (Kartu Izin Tinggal terbatas) will soon be released.
- At that true point, you should require an “Izin Masuk Kembali” become stamped within the spouse’s passport. Without one, the ITAS owner “loses” their ITAS if he is out of Indonesia. Better then to possess it, if you do not might like to do this procedure yet again. Perform a search when you look at the archives associated with the Expat Forum for the formal costs attached into the Izin Masuk Kembali.
- The foreigner has surely got to head to his Kantor Lurah to obtain a Surat Keterengan Domisili saying their address that is formal in and then he should bring this page to their Catatan Sipil to obtain a SKTT (Surat Keterangan Tempat Tinggal), a SKPPS (Surat Keterengan Pendaftaran Penduduk Sementara) and a SKDLN (Surat Keterengan Datang dari Luar Negeri). A foreigner staying for an ITAS MUST register during the Catatan Sipil for the above papers. It can help smooth our ITAP procedures later on if you have done this step that is required. In reality, it’s likely that the CaPil compile the 3 documents and issue a fantastic greenish card attesting your residency and enrollment as a short-term resident when it comes to amount of the ITAS . Fees for it are defined by Peraturan Daerah and differ according to each kota/kabupaten. It willn’t cost significantly more brightbrides than IDR 150K. More info on trying to get a SKPPS
Be cautious to notice which you have actually JUST 2 weeks to join up following the date of issuance of this ITAS (Pasal 20, undang undang 23 tahun 2006 tentang Administrasi Kependudukan). Failure to take action with time would expose you to an excellent of at the most IDR 2.000K (Pasal 89, undang undang 23 tahun 2006 tentang Administrasi Kependudukan).
Take note the annotated following:
- An ITAS, as described above, sponsored by the Indonesian spouse, doesn’t enable any type or sort of work by the expat spouse.
- You are going to need to restore the ITAS at the very least 1 before its termination month. Annual renewal additionally is applicable for SKTT, STM and SKPPS.
- Any improvement in your residency or civil status must be reported into the Kantor Imigrasi, law enforcement and also the Catatan Sipil through the legitimacy of one’s ITAS .
- Just lawfully hitched (in other words. recognised by Indonesian legislation) wife/husband are authorised to follow the above mentioned described procedure.
- The ITAS owner chooses to end voluntarily his ITAS and also to leave Indonesia (e.g if 1 day. relocation in a international nation), he has to very first apply for an Exit license just during the Kantor Imigrasi of their residence and are accountable to the Catatan Sipil.
- Providing that most the requested papers are submitted by the sponsor into the proper timing, supplying you submit yourself all the documents in the relevant administration (KanIm, KanWil, DitJen) you should not have trouble that you don’t use the services of a friend/calo and.
- Please, do not let corrupted Pejabat abuse you. Never spend any thing more compared to appropriate charges. You certainly will be sorry bitterly and type in a spiral as you are able to in no means control. You may void your right to complain if the things turn out wrong if you start to pay bribes.
- The procedure that is total endure around 1 or 2 months approximately. Remember that you have got thirty days “only” to have the ITAS issued after the issuance associated with Keputusan DirJen.
- Don’t neglect to expand your Izin Kunjungan, if required, through the procedure!
Our by way of Atlantis for investigating and Marilyn Ardipradja for upgrading this part’s information! For additional details see this thread in the Expat Forum.