My favorite essentials oils for a good night’s sleep. I have been using Young Living’s Essential Oils since 1999. They help me in so many ways and sleep is just one way essential oils help me.
♥♥♥To Sign up for YOUNG LIVING ESSENTIAL OILS CLICK HERE →
◆ ◇ QUESTIONS email@example.com
◆ ◇PLEASE SUBSCRIBE ▼
◆ ◇ SOCIALIZE WITH ME
*Disclaimer: I am not a doctor. I do not diagnose, treat, or prescribe treatments for any health conditions or diseases. Before choosing to use any alternative treatments, natural supplements, or vitamins you should discuss with your Primary Care Physician, especially if pregnant, nursing, trying to become pregnant, or if you have any other medical condition. Any information discussed in this video is not intended to replace medical advice given by your doctor. Information discussed regarding essential oils has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
1. Keep essential oils away from children and pets.
2. Be aware skin irritations are rare but if you have any side effect, reduce the oils or take a break.
3. The following oils should be avoided during pregnancy while breastfeeding: aniseed, basil, birch, calamus, camphor, cassia, cinnamon bark, hyssop, Idaho tansy, jasmine, lavandin, mugwort, parsley, pennyroyal, rosemary, sage, tansy, thyme, wintergreen, and wormwood.
4. Read and follow all directions carefully.
5. If essential oils get into the eyes flush the eye immediately with a carrier oil (like olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, or cold milk and then seek medical attention if the stinging or irritation continues.(Do not Flush with water)
We Are One by Vexento