Rosemary Leave In Conditioner || How To Use Rosemary For Hair Growth
Using rosemary as a leave-in conditioner will leave your hair feeling glossy and soft while it improves the blood circulation in your scalp, promoting hair growth. This is also a good treatment for people who have itchy or dandruff-ridden scalps.
1 tablespoon of Rosemary leaves/ 15 drops of Rosemary Essential Oil
1 cup of water
1. Measure out a cup of water and boil it.
2. To the boiled water, add about 15 drops of rosemary essential oil. Alternatively, if you are using dried rosemary leaves, you can steep the leaves in the boiled water using a tea infuser for 10 minutes.
3. The essential oil and water mixture will carry no color while the steeped rosemary tea will have a pale green color.
4. Pour the mixture into a spray bottle.
5.Wash your hair and spray it with the rosemary infused water while your hair is still damp. Ensure that you cover most of your hair and scalp.
6. Let your hair air dry.
7. Alternatively, if you are suffering from hair loss, you can also drink the rosemary tea to improve blood circulation and promote hair growth.
You can use this leave-in treatment every time you wash your hair, and also in between washes to freshen your hair up.
Do not use this treatment in case you have high blood pressure, or are pregnant.
#rosemaryforhairgrowth #rosemaryleaveinconditioner #benefitsofrosemary
Help us to be better
– Subscribe this channel : –
– Follow me on G+