On today’s episode of Live Lean TV, I’m sharing a quick breakfast recipe with eggs, that is one of my favorite tasty scrambled eggs recipes.
✔ Team Live Lean:
✔ Live Lean Body Program Selector Quiz:
✔ Full recipe, calories, and macros:
OTHER AWESOME COOKING VIDEOS:
✔ How To Make Quick Tasty Scrambled Eggs Recipes (READY IN 8 MINUTES):
✔ Quick Fat Burning Breakfast Recipe:
✔ X-RATED Easy Breakfast Recipe When You Sleep In [SHOWER SCENE] #LLTV:
READ OR LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE:
✔ Full Recipe:
Subscribe and Live Lean 365 days a year with us:
When most people are in a rush in the morning, they tend to eat a bowl of cereal.
Well, this quick breakfast recipe with eggs, will trump your fattening cereal, every time.
This fast scrambled eggs recipe is tasty and will also help you accomplish your diet goals.
So let’s see how long it takes to make this scrambled eggs recipe.
The only 7 ingredients you need for this quick breakfast recipe with eggs are:
1. Avocado oil: even though we’re cooking the eggs over medium heat, my preferred cooking oil is still avocado oil as it has a higher smoke point, and is filled with healthy monounsaturated fat.
2. Whole eggs: are a great source of protein, healthy fat, and contain no sugar.
3. Arugula (or spinach): adding greens to your eggs is a great way to start your day. It also “hides” the vegetables and helps you, and your kids, increase your daily consumption.
4. Avocado: great source of healthy monounsaturated fat.
5. Salsa: an excellent low calorie and low sugar condiment that adds a lot of taste.
6. Sea salt: for taste.
7. Black pepper: for taste.
Note on heating eggs:
Although I prefer to use medium heat to cook my eggs, if you’re really short on time, you can increase the heat to medium high.
If you’re going to live a little dangerously by using a higher heat, just pay closer attention as the higher heat can quickly burn the eggs.
Quick Breakfast Recipe With Eggs: Scrambled Eggs
– 1 tbsp avocado oil
– 4 whole eggs
– 1 handful arugula (or spinach)
– 1/4 sliced avocado
– 1 tbsp salsa
– dash Sea Salt
– dash Black Pepper
1. Crack 4 whole eggs into a mixing dish and whisk together.
2. Heat avocado in a frying pan over medium heat.
3. Add the eggs and cook for 2 minutes until they begin to set.
4. Once the eggs begin to solidify, add some arugula, scramble it all together, then cook for another 1-2 minutes.
5. Slice the avocado in half, then my little trick is to take a knife, make a fast and deep cut into the core, then twist to remove it. Cut the avocado half into a quarter, then slice it vertically and horizontally to make squares. Remove it from the skin with a knife or spoon.
6. Turn off the heat, add the eggs to your plate.
7. Add the salsa on top of the eggs.
8. Add the sliced avocado on top of the salsa, then add a dash of sea salt and black pepper.
Nutrition Information (per serving):
Time check: just under 6 minutes!
Tasty scrambled eggs with a little bit of a Mexican style.
We have the flavor of the salsa, the healthy fat from the avocado, avocado oil, and the healthy protein source via the whole eggs.
This tasty scrambled eggs recipe beats cereal any day.
No more excuses when it comes to your first meal of the day. If you don’t have time to eat, I just proved within 6 minutes, you can get all the nutrition you need to start your day, full of energy and full of health, so you can go and crush the day.
WANT MORE DAILY TIPS ON HOW TO LIVE LEAN?:
Welcome to Live Lean TV. The online fitness and nutrition show, hosted by Brad Gouthro and Jessica Gouthro, teaching you how to LIVE THE LEAN LIFESTYLE 365 days a year. Watch hundreds of fat blasting & muscle building workouts, easy and delicious recipes, as well as fitness and nutrition tips to get you your dream body (and maintain it 365 days a year). Make sure you click the SUBSCRIBE button for 2 new fitness and nutrition shows every week!
Business Enquiries: info@LiveLeanTV.com
Send Us Stuff Here:
Live Lean TV
555 Front Street, Unit 403,
San Diego, CA