1. Keep your oils in an upright position.
2. Keep your oils out of direct sunlight.
3. Do not over tighten the caps, keep them taut.
4. Try not to touch the orifice reducer as it contaminates your oils.
5. If you choose to consume every single day 365 days a year, it is best to keep your total drop count of oils you consume to 12 or under. Some exceptions apply. Do not count topical or aromatic usage in your 12 drops.
6. Rotate your oil use rather than using the same oils over and over.
7. Use your oils daily to support health rather than only when you need them.
8. If you are using the Vitality line, you may also use the regular line the same way. The oils inside the bottle are the same, only the label is different.
9. There are 85-100 drops per 5mL bottle.
10. There are 250-300 drops per 15mL bottle.
11. “Hot” means the oil may feel warm or hot. It is best to use carrier oils.
12. “Neat” means to apply or use without carrier oil.
13. Carrier oils dilute an essential oil.
14. What works for you may not work for someone else. Try multiple oils within the same family (action group).
15. Remember to listen to your body as you use oils and natural products and adjust accordingly.
16. If any oils get in your eye, rinse with milk or carrier, not with water.
17. Wait 12-24 hours before sun exposure with most citrus oils.
18. Always dilute with carrier oil for those under the age of 12.
19. Do not consume if under the age of 6. (NingXia Red is ok for food eating children)
20. If you experience an uncomfortable response, add additional carrier oil or discontinue use.
credit: Jen O Sullivan