Poor Blood Circulation, Cold Hands and Legs? Here is What You Can Do to Solve This Problem. Poor circulation is a serious health issue and can be caused by various factors like smoking, poor physical activity, diabetes, hypertension, blood clots, atherosclerosis, and substance abuse.
please subscribe, click the bell and watch this video until the end to know the complete information.
In most cases, the symptoms develop gradually and this is how to naturally treat them in order to effectively treat this issue.
1. More water.
You need to drink at least 8 glasses of water or more daily to improve the blood flow. Moreover, this will help the transfer of nutrients and oxygen to the organs and tissues, and the cells and tissues will be hydrated.
The digestion will be boosted, and the poor circulation of blood will be treated successfully.
2. Ginger. the regular consumption of ginger will prevent cardiovascular diseases and the formation of blood clots in the body. It contains two potent active compounds – gingerols and zingerone, which will warm up the body and boost the blood flow.
3. Garlic. Researchers have shown that garlic significantly improves heart health, lowers the risk of atherosclerosis, lowers blood pressure, and prevents the accumulation of plaque in the arteries.
4. Horse chestnut. Its active compound Escin effectively strengthens capillary walls, fights inflammation, treats poor blood flow, and varicose veins.
Essential oils like ginger, thyme, rosemary, have potent thermogenic effects by boosting the blood flow to the surface of the skin due to expanding capillaries. Moreover, these oils relax the tensed muscles and relieve numbness in the feet and hands.
5. Cayenne pepper. It is high in capsaicin, which strengthens the arteries and capillaries and supports heart health. It also removes plaque buildup in vessels and regulates the blood circulation, and eases the poor blood circulation symptoms like pain, headaches, tingling sensations in the legs, and cold feet and hands.
6. Fish oil. Fish oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids which effectively remove fats in arteries and boost blood circulation. This oil also improves the HDL, or good cholesterol levels in the body.
Exercises can help you avoid cold hands by pumping up your circulation. Fist pumps, opening and closing your fists several times not only help the blood circulate throughout your hands and fingers, they can counter the stiffness you might feel when your hands are cold. Wrist rotations perform a similar function. Shoulder rotations, hunching your shoulders forward and then backward can also temper the coldness in your hands and arms. you can do similare motions for your cold feet.