Highlights of Episode #3: Cannabis, Hemp, and CBD Oil
* Early history of CBD including possible biblical reference, discovery and research
* Stigma surrounding CBD is changing as benefits are being understood and recognized and influential people like Olivia Newton-John share experiences
* Cannabis, the difference between hemp and marijuana, and where CBD oil fits in
* Cannabinoids: the most well-known types and the differences between them
* The endocannabinoid system within the human body is how we benefit from CBD
* Facts about CBD oil and conditions that respond to its use
* Preliminary research is promising and suggests potential positive effects of CBD
* Comparison of the many different forms of CBD oil that are available for use
* Information on dosing CBD oil and considerations for drug interactions, diet, and chronic stress level
People and Resources Mentioned:
Olivia Newton-John Easterling Appearing on Dr. Oz
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks a bunch for listening to my podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, I would so appreciate your sharing it with others who you think may be interested by using the social media buttons on this page.
Do you have feedback or questions about this episode? Drop a note in the comment section below!
Subscribe to the podcast –
Don’t miss upcoming episodes–for automatic updates of new podcast episodes, please subscribe to my podcast directly from iTunes, Stitcher or Google Play. You may also subscribe using the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave us an iTunes review