Diet, Essential Oils, & Supplements for Natural Treatments of psoriasis:
You can see improvements in 24 hours if you follow these tips. I have done this with patients and my own father-in-law and have seen a 98% improvement in just 30 days.
Natural Remedies & Dietary Changes:
1) Change your diet by adding in these healing foods:
– Add in probiotics to heal your gut such as goat’s milk yogurt, kefir, fermented vegetables.
– Add soluble fiber to increase good bacteria such as blueberries, cauliflower, spinach, flax seeds and chia seeds.
– Add in foods high in Omega-3 fatty acids such as wild-caught fish or grass-fed beef
– Add in fruits and vegetables
– Add in herbs such as turmeric or dandelion
– Add in bone broth which is high in collagen to help heal the gut
2) Get rid of foods causing inflammation such as processed meats, hydrogenated oils, sugar and whole grains such as wheat and flour products.
3) Take supplements:
– HCL with pepsin to break down proteins (start with one capsule taken with protein)
– Fish Oil – 1,000 mg/day
– Milk Thistle helps to detox the liver
– High quality Vitamin D3 (take up to 5,000 mg/day)
– Digestive enzymes
4) For a topical solution, you can make your own DIY skin cream:
– Combine shea butter with essential oils such as geranium oil and rub onto your skin.
Tea tree oil, chamomile and lavender oil are also effective to treat skin conditions.
Dr. Josh Axe, DC, DNM, CNS, is a doctor of chiropractic, certified doctor of natural medicine and clinical nutritionist with a passion to help people eat healthily and live a healthy lifestyle.
Visit the blog:
Want to connect on social media?
Like on Facebook → facebook.com/drjoshaxe/
Follow on Instagram → instagram.com/drjoshaxe/
Follow on Twitter → twitter.com/drjoshaxe/
Follow on Pinterest → pinterest.com/draxe/
Have any questions?
Ask away →