After an entire lifetime of struggling to sleep, I am now sleeping 8+ hours a night using essential oils! Seriously, no joke! So if you want to know how to use essential oils better for sleep, you’ve come to the right place. Just making a few changes to your sleep regimen combined with the best natural sleep aids will get you sleeping the full nights rest you deserve. 🙂 And it’s super easy to do!
Below are a few tips and tricks I use combined with essentials oils for sleep. These essential oils work for sleep and anxiety, too!
1. Stop screen time 30 minutes before bedtime
2. Diffuse Serenity 30 minutes before bedtime
3. Apply 1-2 drops essential oil on your feet prior to bedtime
4. Spray / drop a couple drops onto your pillowcase (pure essential oils won’t stain your pillowcase!)
5. Best essential oils for sleep are Serenity Essential Oil, Serenity Capsules, Lavender, Roman Chamomile, Cedarwood, Ylang Ylang,
6. Don’t look at your alarm clock after you’ve hit the sack.
7. If you can’t fall asleep within 20-30 minutes, change locations. This can help reset your sleep pattern for the night.
NEED SLEEP ESSENTIAL OILS?:
Grab the best oils for sleep here:
Skip the essential oil learning curve and get using your oils in less than 2 weeks here! p