Day ELEVEN of the 12 Days of DIY Gifts! In this FACEBOOK LIVE replay I made Lavender Vanilla Sleep Balm.
This is a relaxing, soothing balm to put on your hands and feet before bed. It really helps foster good sleep, and smells wonderful.
****NOTE – this is a Facebook Live video, so it is vertically shot. This is the ONLY way I can show both my face and what I’m doing on the counter without switching cameras because my kitchen is weird and I’m 6 ft tall. So if vertical video offends you, don’t watch this 🙂
Make sure your homemade products don’t look shabby by adding a done-for-you printable labels! Get today’s label printable at:
Or get the whole homemade gifts package:
* ALL of the printable labels and gift tags for the products we’ve been making
* Recipes to make multiple batches of each product
* 4 bonus recipes and labels
* Vanilla Lime Goat Milk’s Soap (melt & pour)
* Strawberry Lip Balm
* Coconut Lime Hand & Body Scrub
* Rose Bath Salts
All at a discounted price! Get the package at:
Thanks so much for watching! Make sure to subscribe to get more videos:
Get the guide to Natural Autoimmune Disease Relief: