Kimmana’s healing kitchari recipe can be found here
—CLICK SHOW MORE TO SEE WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS CLASS—
Topics covered in this video:
– Why soup can be a healing meal?
– Why Ayurveda chooses Kitchari as the soupy medicinal meal option?
– The 2 main ingredients of Kitchari, and the medicinal reason on why Ayurveda uses these (Basmati rice and yellow split mung bean)
– The spices that are used for Kitchari and the medicinal reason behind it
1) How to individualise Kitchari
2) Panchakarma: What is ayurvedic detox?
Get on the waiting list for a one-on-one holistic health consultation with Kimmana here
And if you’d like to join Kimmana’s Vitality Now Ayurvedic Detox Retreat, please visit
Or, if you’d like to learn deeper, help others and become a holistic therapist, join Kimmana’s certification training here
If you’re interested to dive deeper into the topic of Detox, check out our YouTube playlist on that topic here:
∞ Got a question for us? Submit your Q here and we’ll answer it in our future video.
∞ Download our FREE resources here
∞ Purchase Kimmana’s Ayurvedic Essential Oil Blends here
∞ Follow us on Instagram
∞ Like us on Facebook
∞ Download our free quiz to know your Ayurvedic Mind/Body types:
THESE STATEMENTS HAS NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FDA, AND IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.