Want your own Turmeric essential oil? Have an essential oil question?! Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll personally respond back and help you out!
Commonly known for its Ayurvedic health uses, Turmeric is a staple for your daily health routine and, when taken internally, promotes a positive immune function and response.*
As a key botanical of the traditional Ayurvedic health practices of India, turmeric root and turmeric essential oil have a long history that has inspired modern uses of turmeric today. Steam distilled from the turmeric root, Turmeric essential oil has two unique chemical components, Turmerone and ar-Turmerone. Most commonly known for their nervous system* and emotional benefits, these components make Turmeric essential oil a staple in your daily health routine. Promoting feelings of positivity,* Turmeric is beneficial both internally and aromatically. Advantageous to the immune system, Turmeric may have soothing benefits that promote a positive immune response.* As well, Turmeric can help to promote clear, smooth, and radiant-looking skin. Use Turmeric daily to support healthy immune function and response along with healthy circulation.* In addition to the many benefits of Turmeric essential oil, Turmeric acts as a great burst of flavor to your favorite savory meals.
Some of my favorite uses for Turmeric essential oil:
• Take internally for daily antioxidant support and to improve immune response.*
• As metabolic support, use Turmeric when trying to get back on track.*
• When needed, use Turmeric as a spot treatment or in an all-over face mask to help reduce the appearance of blemishes or for a healthy-looking overall glow.
• Diffuse Turmeric or put a drop or two into your hand and inhale to promote feelings of positivity and to improve mood.
• After strenuous activity, incorporate Turmeric into your recovery routine for a soothing experience.