Let’s talk about R.C. Essential Oil! To keep this video short, I’ve suggested a few tips that will help you add this oil to your daily routine.
Quoted from the desk reference:
R.C. gives relief from colds, bronchitis, sore throats, sinusitis, coughs, and respiratory congestion. It decongests sinus passages, combats lung infections, and relieves allergy symptoms.
I only use Young Living Essential Oils because of their Seed to Seal process. It’s a promise of integrity. Gary Young has said that he never makes an oil for profit, he makes it for a purpose. Seed to Seal means each plant is hand-weeded, there are no pesticides used, no chemicals, and no weed killers. The plants are harvested at their peak. They’re then put through a vigorous testing process. Then they go from the farm directly to your home. Seed to Seal is not a slogan, it’s a promise. You can learn more by checking out the Young Living story, and fall in love with the company as I have, at www.seedtoseal.com.
How to USE R.C.:
1. Aromatically: Diffuse, humidify, directly inhale.
2. Topically: Dilute 50/50. Apply on chest, neck, throat, or over sinus area. (avoid eye contact! If this oil gets in your eyes, do not use water. Use a pure vegetable oil.)
3. Internally: Not intended for internal use.
Tip: To combat sinsus and lung congestion, add R.C. to a bowl of steaming hot water. Place a towel over your head and inhale the steam from the mixture. To enhance effects, combine with Thieves EO.
This oil blend includes:
1. Myrtle: Supports the respiratory system and helps with chronic coughs and tuberculosis. It is suitable to use for coughs and chest complaints with children (always dilute!). It is a sinus decongestant and alleviates throat infections.
2. Eucalyptus Globulus: Shown to be a powerful antimicrobial and germ killer. It is expectorant, mucolytic, antibacterial, anti-fungal, antiviral, and antiseptic. It reduces infections in the throat and lungs, such as rhinopharyngitus, laryngitis, flu, sinusitis, bronchitis, and pneumonia.
3. Marjoram: Supports the respiratory system and reduces spasms. It is anti-infectious, antibacterial, and antiseptic.
4. Pine: Opens and disinfects the respiratory system, particularly the bronchial tract. It has been used since the time of Hippocrates to support respiratory function and fight infection. According to Daniel Penoel, MD, pine is one of the best oils for bronchitis and pneumonia.
5. Eucalyptus Citriodora: Decongests and disinfects the sinuses and lungs. It is anti-inflammatory, anti-infectious, and antispasmodic.
6. Lavender: Is antispasmodic, hyptensive, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic. It is relaxing and grounding.
7. Cypress: Promotes blood circulation and lymph flow. It is anti-infectious, antibacterial, antimicrobial. mucolytic, antiseptic, refreshing, and relaxing.
8. Eucalyptus Radiata: Is Anti-infectious, antibacterial, antiviral, an expectorant, and anti-inflammatory. It has strong action against bronchitis and sinusitis.
9. Spruce: Helps the respiratory and nervous systems. It is anti-infectious, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory.
10. Peppermint: A powerful nasal and lung decongestant with antiseptic properties. It opes nasal passages, reduces cough, improves airflow to the lungs, and kills airborne bacterial, fungi, and viruses.
Become a part of my wellness team here:
Lets be friends on Instagram: