Let’s talk about Panaway Essential Oil! To keep this video short, I’ve suggested a few tips that will help you add this oil to your daily routine.
Quoted from the desk reference:
This popular blend reduces pain and inflammation, increases circulation, accelerates healing, relieves swelling and discomfort from arthritis, sprains, muscle spasms, cramps, bumps and bruises.
I only use Young Living Essential Oils because of their Seed to Seal process. It’s a promise of integrity. Gary Young has said that he never makes an oil for profit, he makes it for a purpose. Seed to Seal means each plant is hand-weeded, there are no pesticides used, no chemicals, and no weed killers. The plants are harvested at their peak. They’re then put through a vigorous testing process. Then they go from the farm directly to your home. Seed to Seal is not a slogan, it’s a promise. You can learn more by checking out the Young Living story, and fall in love with the company as I have, at www.seedtoseal.com.
How to use Panaway:
1. Aromatically: Diffuse to increase mental awareness/focus.
2. Topically: Dilute 50/50. Make a roller bottle and throw it in your gym bag or purse. Apply on sore muscles and achy joints.
3. Internally: Not intended for internal use.
Tip: Add 2-4 drops to frangrance free bath salts!
This oil blend includes:
1. Wintergreen: Reduces all types of pain
2. Helichrysum: Reduces pain from inflammation
3. Clove: Strong numbing properties
4. Peppermint: Powerful pain blocking and anti-inflammatory properties.
Cautions: Avoid use if epileptic. Anticoagulant properties can be enhanced when used with warfin/aspirin.
Become a part of my wellness team here:
Lets be friends on Instagram: