Learn how to apply Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate, our best-selling face serum for healthier skin by morning.
SHOP Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate:
This replenishing elixir of pure essential oils regenerates and repairs skin while you sleep. From its soothing lavender scent to its purely potent overnight repair, it’s no wonder Midnight Recovery Concentrate is such a beloved product.
ABOUT KIEHL’S Midnight Recovery Concentrate:
• Restores overnight to help skin repair itself from daily aggressors
• Improves firmness and elasticity for replenished, radiant skin
• Formulated with a blend of essential oils and distilled botanicals including Lavender Essential Oil, Evening Primrose Oil and Squalane
• A customer favorite
HOW TO APPLY KIEHL’S MIDNIGHT RECOVERY CONCENTRATE:
• After cleansing with a cleanser like Midnight Recovery Botanical Cleansing Oil, apply 2-3 drops of facial serum on skin
• Gently press fingertips to cheeks, forehead and chin to evenly distribute before massaging into skin
• Can be worn alone or under a moisturizer
• Pair with Midnight Recovery Eye for younger-looking eyes by morning
• Evening Primrose Oil is extracted from the ripe seeds of the Evening Primrose, a flowering plant that blooms every other year. This oil contains essential fatty acids that the body cannot produce on its own that help to repair the skin barrier while maintaining hydration and elasticity.
• Lavender Essential Oil helps soothe inflamed or irritated skin while helping reduce blotchy skin for a more even tone. This calming oil helps to create brighter, healthier-looking skin.
• A signature Kiehl’s ingredient, Squalane is a highly-refined botanical lipid derived from olives. With an exceptional affinity to skin, Squalane absorbs easily and is known to help replenish skin’s barrier keeping it soft, supple and moisturized
Other products in our Midnight Recovery Collection:
• Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Botanical Cleansing Oil:
• Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye:
– Subscribe to the Kiehl’s YouTube Channel:
– Kiehl’s Instagram:
– Kiehl’s Pinterest:
– Kiehl’s Facebook: