Want your own Green Mandarin essential oil? Have an essential oil question?! Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll personally respond back and help you out!
Green Mandarin essential oil is pressed from the unripened fruit of the mandarin tree, while Red Mandarin essential oil comes from a more mature fruit. Green Mandarin is known for its soothing properties for the nervous system and can be supportive of healthy digestive function.* Limonene, one of the main chemical components of Green Mandarin essential oil, is renowned for its surface cleansing properties. Limonene may also help support cellular function, along with γ-Terpinene. Green Mandarin may provide antioxidant support and help support cardiovascular health.* Create a bright and energized environment while diffusing the sweet, refreshing aroma of Green Mandarin throughout your home or workplace.
Some of my favorite uses for Green Mandarin essential oil:
• Incorporate Green Mandarin in your home as a food preservative or dilute it in a spray bottle to clean the surfaces of your kitchen.
• May help soothe the nervous system when taken internally.*
• Incorporate into your oral hygiene routine to promote healthy-looking teeth.
• Take one to two drops to help support healthy immune function and response.*
• Diffuse with Basil, Sandalwood, Lavender, or Spearmint to experience the positive emotional benefits of these essential oils.