Hi! Today we’re talking about How to Use Clarifying Toner from Organic Radiance Skincare. This is video 2 of the series: How to Use your Skincare Products (series link)
In the first video we discussed How to Use Purifying Black Facewash:
I used to skip toner in the winter because I thought it dried out my skin. Now I use it every time I cleanse my face, and here’s why…
My skin is very sensitive and I have Rosacea. After I wash my face, I want to restore my skin’s naturally acidic pH and moisture barrier as soon as possible. Clarifying Toner helps my skin by:
– balancing my skin’s pH
– calms my skin with essential oils
– minimizes the look of my pores
– gently exfoliates dead skin cells with Alpha Hydroxy Acids
– removing any residual soap or makeup I may have missed washing my face
– preparing the skin to receive the nutrients in my serum and moisturizer
Clarifying Toner doesn’t dry my face out because it has a non-drying formula and it helps my moisturizer absorb deeper into my skin.
If you’d like to order Clarifying Toner, you can order it directly from Organic Radiance Skincare here:
Next in the series is Video 3: How to Use The Ultimate Cocktail Facial Serum. Make sure you’re subscribed to my channel so you don’t miss out on future how to videos and skin care tips!
Video Series Link:
1. How to Use Purifying Black Facewash
2. How to Use Clarifying Toner
3. How to Use The Ultimate Cocktail Facial Serum
keywords: how to use toner, alpha hydroxy acids, witch hasel, essential oils, skin care routine, calming skin care, essential oil toner, exfoliating toner, anti-aging skin care, essential oil skin care, pH balance skin, Rosacea skin care
Thanks for watching!