If you didn’t collect pan drippings or you are vegetarian this easy and quick gravy recipe will be perfect for your menu. Making gravy without drippings is actually really simple and the incorporation of vitality essential oils makes it that much easier and flavorful. If you don’t have vitality essential oils I have a link below where you can grab some. If its an hour before your dinner then just use fresh dried herbs in place of the oils. If you don’t have those just use fresh cracked pepper and it will still work as a yummy flavor boosting sauce this Thanksgiving.
ESSENTIAL HOLIDAY GRAVY RECIPE
1/2 cup butter (vegetarian: use vegetable oil)
1/2 cup flour
4 cups chicken stock (vegetarian: use vegetable stock)
1/2 tsp garlic powder
3/4 tsp kosher salt
2 drops Sage Vitality
1 Drop Thyme Vitality
1 Drop Black Pepper Vitality
1. Melt butter in dutch oven over medium heat.
2. Whisk in flour and cook, whisking constantly, 3-4 minutes or until mixture is smooth.
3. Slowly whisk in 4 cups of stock. Increase heat to high. Bring to a boil.
4. Whisking occasionally add salt and garlic powder.
5. Lower heat to a simmer, stirring until desired thickness is reached.
6. Stir in essential oils and serve warm.
If you want to get your hands on any of the oils or other Young Living products I feature and have me as your guide into this world of oil based products. Click the link below, get your premium starter kit, there are 4 to choose from; 11 oils, thieves cleaner, makeup, and Ningxia; then I will contact you and get you on your journey:) plus I will send you a little gift.
LINK FOR OILS