Learn How To Get Rid of Hemorrhoids Fast, Naturally and Permanently Within 2 DAYs.
100% Guaranteed Method To Cure Hemorrhoids Without Surgery. No Pain – No Bleeding.
CLICK HERE ►►
Hemorrhoids are the swollen veins and blood vessels that are found inside or outside the anal sphincter. Hemorrhoids can be of two types, internal and external. Internal hemorrhoids cannot be seen or felt and hence are painless. On the other hand, external hemorrhoids can be felt and are very painful.
Common Treatment For Hemorrhoids : There are several surgical painless treatments available for treating hemorrhoids. The rubber band ligation is one of the most widely used procedure to treat external hemorrhoids. In this procedure, a rubber band is placed at the base of the hemorrhoid to stop the blood flow in the vein. When the blood flow stops, the affected vein dries up and falls off. Laser treatment is also used to get rid of external hemorrhoids. The electric current in the laser helps in cutting off the blood supply to the affected vein. Hemorrhoidectomy is also a common surgical procedure used to tie and cut hemorrhoids. Another treatment is injecting medicines in the mucous membranes. It shrinks the affected blood vessels and hence, deflates the hemorrhoids. Infrared photocoagulation is yet another technique of treating hemorrhoids.
Natural Treatments and Home Remedies :
* Ointment: The butcher’s broom ointment or balm consisting of bayberry, myrrh, goldenseal root and white oak, relieves the pain due to hemorrhoids. Application of petroleum jelly, cortisone creams and hemorrhoidal cream (such as Preparation-H) can also reduce the pain due to hemorrhoids.
* Fenugreek Seeds: Soak one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in water for 5-6 hours, add them to a cup of water and then boil the water for 5 minutes. Add sugar or honey for taste and drink it three times daily. This works great for hemorrhoids.
* Bioflavonoids: Bioflavonoids help to strengthen the walls of the affected blood vessels and thus they can help decrease the inflammation by stabilizing the walls of the vessels. Most citrus fruits like lemon and orange are packed with bioflavonoids.
* Water: Water is the most important part of the piles treatment at home and offers an easy way of healing hemorrhoids naturally. You are expected to drink adequate quantity of water to avoid constipation. Sufficient amount of water can help digest the food properly.
* High Fiber Diet: A high fiber diet consisting of whole grains, flax seeds, green vegetables and fresh fruits, etc. help digest the food properly. This type of diet can reduce the irritation due to hemorrhoids.
* Witch Hazel: You can apply witch hazel thrice a day, with an aseptic cotton pad and it will work as an astringent to decrease the bleeding, swelling and pain caused by the hemorrhoids.
* Essential Oil: Various essential oils like castor oil, olive oil, mustard oil, sesame oil, almond oil, etc. can reduce the effect of constipation. These can be applied externally too, to relieve the itching sensation.
* Warm Tub-water: You can sit in a tub full of warm water for 10 minutes to relieve the pain and itching sensation.
* Cotton Clothing: You should wear cotton underwear to avoid itching sensation. Avoid wearing tight underwear too.
* Hygiene: You should clean the anus after each bowel movement by patting gently with moist toilet paper or moistened pads to avoid further infection.
* Medicines: You can take over-the-counter medicines or pain killers but if the problem does not disappear, you should consult your doctor.
* Exercise: You should not lift heavy objects but you are expected to follow some specific exercises for hemorrhoids, every day so as to improve the digestive system and to improve the strength of the muscles.
* Diet: You should avoid alcohol, tobacco, sodas, junk, fried, processed or fast food and you should opt for a healthy and balanced diet so as to keep yourself fit and active.
* Triphala: The ayurvedic herb triphala can relieve constipation and is used as a bowel tonic.
* Aloe Vera: Aloe vera gel, when applied to the area surrounding the anus, can soothe the burning sensation.
* Herbal Tea: Various herbal teas like chamomile tea help to lessen the hemorrhoids.
* Baking Soda: Baking soda, when applied to the area around anus, minimizes the itching sensation.
* Ice: You can always apply ice packs to relieve the pain, causing numbness.