This homemade natural “Vicks” vapor rub uses essential oils for a stuffy nose, cough, or natural sinus decongestant. It is filled with only good ingredients that support the respiratory system for fast relief for sinus congestion. Hyssop is a powerful essential oil for respiratory issues. This homemade vapor rub recipe contains essential oils with chemical constituents that support healing, unlike store-bought brands.
Homemade Vapor Rub
What You Will Need:
¼ cup Olive oil
½ cup Coconut oil
¼ cup Beeswax (grated or beads)
20 drops Peppermnt Essential Oil
10 drops Hyssop Essential Oil
10 drops Eucalytpus Essential Oil
What To Do:
1. In a clean glass jar, add olive oil, coconut oil, and beeswax.
2. Place jar with ingredients into a pan with 2 inches of boiling water. Heat until beeswax melts. Stir as needed.
3. Remove jar and allow to cool.
4. Add essential oils and stir to blend well.
5. Let cool and replace with lid. Apply to chest as needed.
Learn more about Aromatherapy with Rebecca Park Totilo,
For many, having a dream career and doing what they love is simply a dream! At Aroma Hut Institute, we help you turn your passion and dream of working with essential oils into one of the most rewarding experiences in life. With skillful guidance, bestselling author, Rebecca Park Totilo will help you plunge into a new exciting career as a NAHA Certified Aromatherapist!
Please watch: “Bedroom Spray Essential Oil Diffuser Blends and Room Sprays”