Disclaimer: The information that is shared herein is intended for informational purposes regarding Any advice and/or product(s) mentioned should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your healthcare professional if you are currently taking medication, pregnant, trying to get pregnant, nursing, or if you have any other health condition before taking any products mentioned or applying any information contained herein. Please be advised.
• Basil: is an excellent, indeed perhaps the best, aromatic nerve tonic giving a calming energy that is great for the work environment.
• Blueberries: may be useful in delaying the memory impairment and cognitive decline associated with aging.
• Club Moss: One of the active constituents of club moss, called huperzine a (HupA.) has shown some promise in preliminary studies that show significant improvement the cognitive function in patients with mild to moderate vascular dementia.
• Eleuthero: boosts concentration and focus without the letdown than comes from stimulants like caffeine.
• Ginkgo biloba: Ginkgo’s antioxidant actions also stabilize the structure of brain and nerve cells and protect them from oxidation from free radicals.
• Panax Ginseng: may boost mood, improve memory and attention, lengthen physical and mental endurance, improve test scores, and ease anxiety.
• Gotu Kola: is widely used in Ayurvedic medicine and TCM to rejuvenate both mind and body, and can be used in conjunction with bacopa, or Brahmi, another Ayurvedic herb used to improve mental focus and improve memory.
• Holy Basil: Many clinical studies now support the folklore traditions of holy basil as a safe neuroprotective, that protects the brain against degenerative diseases.
• Periwinkle: The periwinkle plant contains a precursor to the chemical vinpocetine, which is used medicinally to naturally enhance memory in aging minds.
• Rhodiola: Modern research suggests rhodiola may support memory and focus, and relieve depression.
• Rosemary: Rosemary has a long herbal tradition as a herb that improves concentration and memory
• Sage: (Salvia officinalis) or Spanish sage (S. lavandulifolia) both have positive effects on memory and concentration. SUBSCRIBE:
ABOUT CHEF MAMA ROSA: