Here’s a great way to get rid of any lingering winter colds or flues before spring begins – apple cider vinegar tincture that is antiviral and antibacterial. Individually, the effectiveness of these herbs is astounding. Apple cider vinegar itself has a long history of use as a healing elixir. Being both antibiotic and antiseptic it helps neutralize toxins in the body. Make up a batch of this apple cider vinegar tincture and keep it in a cool dark place for as long as 2 years. You should start today since it takes two weeks for this mixture to extract all the beneficial qualities from the herbs.
Garlic – fresh minced 1 ounce
Ginger – fresh minced 1 ounce
Onion – fresh minced 1 ounce
Olive leaf 1 ounce fresh
or 1/2 ounce dried
Clove – dried 1 ounce
Lemon – whole 1 whole
cut into chunks
Pomegranate – juice 1 ounce
Wild oregano oil 1 teaspoon (100 drops) of oil
or 1 ounce of oregano leaves
Apple cider vinegar 4 cups
• Put all ingredients into a Quart dark glass jar.
• Add 2 cups of Apple Cider Vinegar.
• Secure the jar with a plastic lid.
• Shake the jar daily.
• After two weeks, strain the mixture using a cheesecloth so that you can squeeze the herbs to extract all of the liquid.
• The tincture is now ready for use.
• Shake well before use as the oregano essential oil may always float on top.
*** For preventive measures, the usual dose of this ACV tincture is one teaspoon per hundred pounds of body weight. When having a cold or flu, take 2-3 times daily on an empty stomach.
*** Disclaimer: This video is not intended to be taken as medical advice and is for informational purposes only. You should always consult with your healthcare professional before starting or stopping any health regimen. ***
Thank You for watching!