?P L E A S E R E A D?
*DISCLAIMER* PLEASE understand that this is what works for me individually. Everyone’s body is different. I’m simply sharing what I found what has worked for ME.
Come hang out with me and get more personal:
MY NEW VLOG CHANNEL IS HERE:
Please go subscribe ASAP. I’d love to have you! ❤️??❤️
Here is the exact probiotic that I use:
*DISCLAIMER* The information contained herein
is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment in any manner. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding any medical condition.
How to perform douche:
When the odor is BV (Bacterial Vaginosis) Watch this:
Why not take an antibiotic?
A common scenario is when a woman gets a BV infection, then takes a broad spectrum antibiotic that kills ALL bacteria- good and bad. This “cures” the BV, but since the beneficial bacteria are wiped out, yeast can grow out of control. You then take an antifungal medication, which cures the yeast, but since nothing has been done to replenish the healthy vaginal bacteria, some bad ones start to multiply again, resulting in another bacterial infection. The cycle repeats itself, and can be very hard to break.
For more literature and resources supporting and advocating the use of L. Acidophilus douche to treat BV see links below:
Chef Mama Rosa also has wonderful ideas similar regarding BV- (however I have not tried these but I thought it could be helpful)
1.Please do not use the douche if you have reason to believe you are pregnant or have an STD.
2. If you are uncomfortable douching you can use a L. Acidophilus dipped tampon for 7 days as an alternative to treat the bacteria.
3.Do not use the douche if you have a birth control implant. There is conflicting information regarding the safety of douching with a birth control implant. So to err on the side of safety don’t recommend this before speaking with your doctor.
4. I am not a health care professional of any sort. I only share with you my experiences and what I found has worked for me individually.
5. If you are a minor please get permission from your parent/guardian before performing.
6. To perform, please fill douche halfway with water then the rest with the acidophilus powder of 3-5 probiotic capsules.
7. Eat probiotic rich foods. I teach you how to make homemade yogurt here:
8.Only perform the douche 1 x a day for 7 days.
9. Use 2 cups of Bragg’s ACV in your bath water and soak for at LEAST 30 min for 7 days
10. Please consult a physician if you have never used essential oils before. Typically if you have plant allergies then you are allergic to essential oils.
11. Please do a skin test on the essential oils on you inner wrist before using in your bath. If it irritates your skin, do not use it.
12. Please choose a quality probiotic that does not contain any “other ingredients” aside from that of the vegetable capsule. Milk, insulin, etc…should not be used in your vagina.
13. If you do not have access to a bathtub, use a diaper rag (you can pick up from Walmart) soak in apple cider vinegar and a drop of each essential oil and hold on your vagina for 30 min.
The BEST therapeutic grade essential oils can be found here:
?Wanna speak to me directly? The quickest way to reach me is on Instagram: @a_beauty_beast and I’ll be more than happy to answer your questions. Just send me a Direct Message and I’ll get back to you ASAP?
Let’s be friends?follow me on IG:@a_beauty_beast
P.O. Box 7512 Henrico VA, 23231
I hope you all have enjoyed my feminine hygiene video explaining how to naturally treat BV, odor and vaginal bacteria. Please be sure to use a panty liner after the douche (which I forgot to mention in the video)
Please like and subscribe. Love you all❤️
For Business Inquiries ONLY please email: Ms.VictoriaVictoria@gmail.com
Let’s be friends? follow me on instagram: @a_beauty_beast