If you find this video useful, please help Edie pay for her stem cell procedure (insurance does not cover it)
FDA disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”…..
… BUT IT RELIEVES THE PAIN AND REDUCES SWELLING… BIG TIME!!!
Because I am allergic to pain medications, in this video I talk about how I use VERY high quality essential oils to reduce pain and inflammation. OMG… THEY REALLY WORK!!
You can buy most of the oils below from my distributor site:
“Deep Blue” rub is made by a company called Doterra. It is used to relieve sore and achy muscles by athletes. Apply just a dab of Deep Blue rub first on affected area. Afterward, apply a single spray of the following combined in a 1/2 cup DARK GLASS spray bottle:
– WARNING: If you accidentally get oils in your eyes, apply OIL gently to the eye lid immediately- NOT WATER!! Any type of oil will do, but I prefer coconut oil.
For a 1/2 cup DARK GLASS spray bottle as shown in film:
20 drops each of the following:
– Pine Bark
– Black Spruce
– White Fir
– Balsam Fir
10 drops each of the following:
– Deep Blue
– Juniper Berry
– Clary Sage
– Roman Chamomile
– Roman Chamomile
5 drops each of the following (they are VERY strong):
– Dilution: 75% of the above pure oils, with remaining 25% of Fractionated Coconut oil
– After Deep Blue rub, apply a single spray of the essential oil blend on location, at night and in the mornings, or whenever you have pain.
FOR SEVERE PAIN:
– After Deep Blue and Oil Blend application, apply a “hotter than warm” water-damp compress (towel) over affected area until it cools off.
– Re-apply oils a 2nd time, and repeat the hot compress.
– You should feel results immediately.
– If necessary, repeat for 4 weeks. On the 5th week, take a week off, then start over if needed.
99% of the time, these oils will replace ALL NSAIDS pain medications.