Essential Oils for Pimples, How to Cure Pimples, Top 8
1. Lavender oil helps to calm and fight pimples and acne in your skin. Make it a daily routine by using a moisturizer with lavender or make your own by adding jojoba and almond oil. Apply the oil to the areas of concern, twice a day.
2. Tea Tree oil contains ant fungal and antibacterial properties, which reduce the inflammation that leads to the swelling caused by bacteria of the skin. You can take a small piece of cotton wool, dip it in the oil and wipe the area of concern. If you have an extremely sensitive skin, dilute the oil with a carrier oil (such as coconut or olive oil).
Be aware that it dries the skin, so use a moisturizer.
A good dilution ratio is 3 drops of tea tree oil to 1 teaspoon of carrier oil. Although, if you have extra sensitive skin, it is recommended that you do 1 to 2 drops of oil.
3. Bergamot oil has an amazing citrus scent and antibacterial properties which will do the magic of eliminating black spots and blemishes on your skin. It easily combines with coconut , jojoba and olive oils, making it a perfect mixture for treating acne.
4. Rosemary oil reduces the excess oil in the skin, making it a good choice for treating acne. It has an anti-inflammatory effect which reduces the redness of the skin caused by acne.
Use a moisturizer that contains rosemary regularly to get a perfect acne treatment.
5. Cypress essential oil is extracted through steam distillation of the cypress twigs. It helps tone the skin, prevent large skin pores and reduce oil in an oily skin.
6. Lemongrass oil is distilled by steam distillation of the lemongrass’ leaves and stems. It contains Vitamins A which enhance skin cell repair that replaces the dead skin cells and Vitamin E, which aids to lighten acne spots and blemish scars.
7. Frankincense oil is a personal favorite for most people. It has wonderful healing and revitalizing properties that help all types of skin.
Truthfully, it is a perfect choice for a healthy and youthful skin without acne scars. Not only will it help with acne, but it also has effective properties that eliminate wrinkles.
8. Chamomile essential oil calms the irritation caused by acne and also lightens the black spots of acne. Add a few drops of chamomile oil on your face wash regimen daily to get the perfect results.
For More Videos Please Subscribe this channel:
Follow us on
Facebook: www.facebook/ Healthcare Tips Urdu
FacebookPage: Healthcare Tips urdu