CURIOUS about getting ESSENTIAL OILS in your home?
Watch my Free Online Class and purchase MY FAVORITE essential oils HERE:
Feel free to contact me with any questions: Laura@ouroilyhouse.com
Get access to my online resource library here for labels and further education:
Immune Boosting Roller bottle:
When you have little ones ear discomfort can be a common occurrence. They often occur when a child is dealing with seasonal or environmental threats.
As soon as my child is complaining of ear discomfort or my baby is pulling on his ear I start using natural remedies right away.
1) Add 1 drop each of basil, melaleuca, and lavender to a cotton ball and place it in the child’s ear. You can secure it with a band-aid and leave it there for 15-30 minutes. Repeat this several times a day until the pain subsides.
2) Add 3 drops melaleuca and 3 drops lavender to a roller bottle and fill the rest with fractioned coconut oil. Apply on the outside of the ear canal.
3) Apply the immune boosting roller bottle down the spine and on the bottom of the child’s feet.
4) Use liquid garlic internally as a natural antibiotic. I give the recommend dose, on the package, three times a day.
5) Mince 4 cloves of garlic and add it to 1/4 cup warm olive oil. You can put one drop in the ear and rub it around the outside of the ear canal.
6) Cut a onion in half, warm it in the oven, place it inside a washcloth, and place it over the ear. This is a very effective natural pain reliever.
Follow along with our oily house: