To buy Therapeutic grade Edible Essential Oils:
– go to or click –
– click “Shop” in the top banner.
– click “Start shopping” (after setting “English” and “United states” our country)
– click “Essential Oils” under products on left, then “single oils” for single oils find Lemon, Clove, or Peppermint below
– Check out
There is a $30 sign up fee that is waved if you buy a kit with 10 oils (at the wholesale price) and you will get a free phone consult with Bill. I recommend the family essentials kit and any of the kits will give you access to free classes as well.
You can find it by going to:
– click “shop for products” in the top right
– click “Begin shopping” (after setting “English” and “United states”)
– click kits
– go to enrollment kits
– then find family essentials kit.
Visit Bill Farr on
? SUBSCRIBE on Youtube –
Essential oil blends are a combination of pure therapeutic grade essential oils mixed together for maximum benefit in certain areas.
– Aids in digestion, soothe stomach upset and maintain overall digestive health. It has ginger fennel and coriander, peppermint and other oils to help maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract. It can help to ease stomach discomfort including from motion sickness and indigestion.
How to use – I either drink it as a tea in warm water or I’ll just put about 3 drops under my tongue and drink a glass of water and that’s the fastest way I’ve found to get relief from gas or bloating. There is not a lot I can say about the benefits of this as the company is restricted by the FDA, but this can replace a lot of the unhealthy products that people use for all types of digestive issues.
You can also put it on the stomach topically when any stomach upset occurs. I always make it as a tea at dinner parties and people love it.
Get the small case here with bottles:
The next blend I love it called “on guard”
Benefits: antifungal, antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-infectious, antiviral and disinfectant, that are all edible. It has eucalyptus, clove, rosemary, cinnamon and wild orange. Supports healthy immunity, protects against seasonal and environmental threats.
How to Use:
– You can also use it to clean disinfect surfaces and the air with a diffuser.
– Use a few drops in a small spritzer bottle with pure water and spray this on the plane, or in your office or public bathroom or use it as a healthy hand sanitizer as I do since many of those have toxic ingredients in them that especially kill your gut bacteria.
– You can brush your teeth with it as it’s great for teeth and gums
Get a diffuser here:
Anytime I feel any irritation in my throat I use it to oil pull and drink it
Next one is called Breath.
It has oils like Peppermint, eucalyptus and tea tree oil,
You can put this on your chest or back, bottom of your feet, or in a diffuser is great.
The way I take it is I put about 10 drops in the portable inhaler with 3 drops of frankincense. Then before I start the sprint or training I’ll take a couple deep breaths like this and I feel great. This will last for about 3 months and I’ll have links on where to get these.
☀️ Official Website:
?Chi Gong –
Videos on #spirituality, #consciousness, #meditation, #mindfulness, #health and much more.