What are the health benefits of cloves? Around the world, cloves are used to flavor meats and stews, to make rich sauces like Mexican mole, to pickle vegetables, and in cheeses, breads, and warm beverages like tea. Your options are limitless!
Cloves are very well-known for their medicinal properties. And that’s because they’re rich in a variety of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Eating just two little cloves a day can relieve digestive issues, strengthen your immune system, and even help you fight off cancer! And there’s a lot more where that came from!
Other videos you might like:
Eat Garlic Every Day, And See What Happens to You
Can You Drink Water When You Eat?
20 Foods to Eat And Avoid on an Empty Stomach
What cloves are 0:40
They strengthen the immune system 1:17
They help treat digestive issues 1:35
They can alleviate toothaches 2:14
They contribute to a healthy liver 2:34
They help reduce pain and inflammation in the body 2:52
They’re good for your bones and joints 3:30
They’re antibacterial 3:52
They can be used as a cancer preventative 4:29
They’re full of antioxidants 5:10
They can help regulate blood sugar 5:56
They help with blood clotting 6:46
How to Eat Cloves 7:15
#cloves #antioxidants #behealthy
Music by Epidemic Sound
– By increasing the number of white blood cells in the body, which help us fight off infections, cloves are one of the best things we can take for immune support.
– Cloves can be used as a remedy for digestive problems since they increase the secretion of digestive enzymes.
– If you have a toothache or a cavity that’s bothering you, you can keep a clove on the bothersome tooth to eliminate the pain until you can get yourself to the dentist!
– A study done by the Department of Food Sciences and Nutrition in Cairo, Egypt found that the eugenol contained in clove oil improved liver function.
– Eugenol gives cloves their painkilling and anti-inflammatory properties! One way you can take advantage of this is to use cloves as a headache remedy.
– Cloves have certain elements like flavonoids, manganese, and eugenol that promote bone and joint health.
– A study done at the University of Buenos Aires put cloves to the test against some pretty serious bacteria, like E. Coli and Staph. The research showed that clove oil was effective at killing off these bacteria.
– Clove extract helped stop growing tumors and even caused cell death in several versions of human cancer cells. They included lung, breast, and ovarian cancer, as well as other types of cancers in their early stages.
– Clove is great for people with blood sugar issues, like diabetes, because it acts like insulin inside the body. It actually helps export excess sugar from the blood into the cells of the body, bringing balance back to sugar levels.
– Cloves contain vitamin K, which is essential for promoting healthy blood clotting. This is especially beneficial for those who have issues with excessive bleeding due to a vitamin K deficiency.
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: