H E L L O
If you’ve been wondering all about essential oils – this video is going to give you the run down.
What is an essential oil?
– Highly concentrated natural compounds distilled from plant matter
– Volatile Aromatic Compounds – liquid quickly evaporates at room temperartur.
– These compounds have certain properties that make different oils good for different uses – calming, cleansing, etc.
How do I use essential oils?
– Armoatically – diffuse into the air for emotional support and air quality
– Topically – to benefit from the aromatic properties as well as benefit from the localized affect of the oils. Dillution is the safest way to apply essential oils to the skin.
Why would I want to use essential oils?
– Mood bosting & evening. Helps us to relax after a long day, to get over that 2pm slump, and uplift us when we need the support.
– Create natural cleaners & air fresheres to reduce the toxic chemicals in your home.
– Promote healthy skin, nails, immune systems*
If you’d like to learn more about how doTERRA essential oils can help your emotional & physical wellness, shoot me a message! If you’re ready to check out more click here www.doterra.com/US/en/site/moehoward
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
If you’d like to support this content by joining my Patreon page or if you’d like to join the Printable of the Month Club, click here :: patreon.com/moehoward
Find other related links below :
Learn more about essential oils on the blog :
The benefits of using Essential Oils Topically :
Essential Oils for Yoga :
Essential oils for the changing seasons : %20oils%20guides
Essential Oils for Work :
find me on instagram – www.instagram.com/fivesixteenths