Toners for Anti-Aging, Smooth & Clear Skin, and More
A toner is made in a spray bottle for the purpose of spraying or spritzing on your face to remove bacteria, prevent acme, refresh skin, protect against dirt and elements, prevent premature aging and more. These are great for both men and women. After shaving they are helpful to soothe skin and reduce irritation.
Visit Bill Farr on
? SUBSCRIBE on Youtube –
Problems Soap Cause
– Full of chemical ingredients such as Sodium Laurel Sulfate (SLS)
– Dry your skin
– Cause premature ageing
– Take away the natural defense your skin has called sebum
– Disturb the pH of your skin.
Often the reason people often have oily skin because their skin is constantly trying to balance the dryness caused from soap. Check out my blog on oil cleansing for more on that particularly for removing make up.
Blue glass jar (4oz bottle)
– 40% distilled water
– 40% Witch Hazel
– 8 Drops Lavender
– 4 Frankincense
– 3 Melaluca (Tea Tree)
To buy Therapeutic grade Edible Essential Oils:
– go to or click – www.mydoterra.com/newyorkcity/
– click “Shop” in the top banner.
– click “Start shopping” (after setting “English” and “United states” our country)
– click “Essential Oils” under products on left, then “single oils” for single oils find lavender, Melaluca oil below. For Acme try “Clear Skin” blend & for anti-aging try the “Immoretelle” blend by clicking on oil blends
– Check out
Other Options for great skin:
– Ylang Ylang
– German chamomile.
– Arbor Vitae for acne, anti-aging
Benefits of Witch Hazel Extract:
– Skin soother.
– Used by American Indians as a medicinal plant to treat sores, cuts, bruises, infections, and insect bites.
– One of the most effective natural acne treatments known to man,
– Prevents signs of aging like wrinkles
– Good to remove that last bit of makeup
– Great for razor burn, and helps with eczema and psoriasis
– Can even help prevent cancer
I always use an organic one free of chemicals and this one has a non-alcohol version that is great for people with dry or sensitive skin.
As an affiliate, I receive commissions for purchases made through links in this post, and that in no way affects my opinion or recommendation, as I like and use all the products mentioned. It does not raise the cost to consumer and supports the free videos created.
If you have rosacia, replace the witch hazel with evening primrose oil and that can be helpful.
Now this will normally evaporate from your face so I like to make it more of a moisturizer by adding other oils. Try:
– Jojoba oil (my favorite or the 3 stabilizer oils mentioned below)
– Fractionated coconut oil (purchase from doterra link above or)
– Vegetable glycerine
A tsp in 4 oz of any of those stabilizers is good.
Then add 15 – 30 drops of our favorite essential oils for skin.
Avoid citrus oils on your skin since they are phototoxic and can cause sun damage.
See my blog here for other skin tips:
– Shaving tips – Video: Learn all natural and inexpensive skin care and shaving techniques – www.theartofunity.com/all-natural-skin-care/
– Check out the 20 Best Skin Care techniques on the Internet
Anti Aging with Collagen – Video: Forget plastic surgery, take Collagen for younger skin and so much more:
Learn How to Use Oil Cleansing On your Face for Perfect Skin
☀️ Official Website:
?Chi Gong –
Videos on #spirituality, #consciousness, #meditation, #mindfulness, #health and much more.