A great first impression starts with the right fragrance. Be memorable for all the right reasons with a statement scent you blend yourself. When you create your own DIY body spray, you’ll have an unforgettable fragrance that is unique and truly you. Even better, you can make it without alcohol, artificial fragrance oils, and other irritating ingredients common in conventional body sprays, using pure, all-natural essential oils instead.
Making your own body spray with essential oils may seem like a lot of work, but it really isn’t. This easy DIY requires only four ingredients and three minutes of your time. After that, it’s as simple as spray and slay!
• 8-ounce glass spray bottles
• 1 tablespoon vegetable glycerin
• 1 tablespoon witch hazel
• 6 ounces distilled water
• 28-35 drops essential oils
1. Add vegetable glycerin, witch hazel, and water into the glass bottle.
2. Add drops of essential oils. (YL Tip: Start with about 30 drops of essential oil. For stronger scents, add more drops of oil.)
3. Shake well before each use.
For more glimpses into the fun, excitement, and connection that being a Young Living member brings, subscribe to see more videos like this!
Want more? Follow us on our social media to get great DIY projects, tips on using our essential oils, and the next events that you can be a part of!