DIY Bath Salts with Essential Oils | Easy Recipe
What You Need:
Glass Jar with Lid
Fine Sea Salt
1. Fill 1/3 of the jar with Epsom Salt
2. Estimate the amount of Sea Salt to be 1/3 of the jar, and pour into a resealable plastic bag
3. Add Vanilla Extract to the Sea Salt and massage until thoroughly mixed. Add as much vanilla extract as it takes to lightly color the salt.
4. Add the Vanilla Sea Salt to the Glass Jar until it takes up 1/3 of the capacity of the Jar.
5. Fill the rest of the Glass Jar with Powdered Milk.
6. Close Glass Jar tightly and decorate with some twine, label and vanilla bean, or other decorations of choice
Thanks for watching!
Find us online:
BEST WHIPPED SHEA BUTTER RECIPE:
BEST WHIPPED COCOA BUTTER RECIPE:
BEST LOTION BARS RECIPE:
Today we’ll be making luxurious bath salts.
The ingredients are very easy. Whatever sized jar you use, you just want to fill up a third of each ingredient. Which are: the sea salt, Epsom salt, and the powdered milk, and then just enough vanilla extract to color up the sea salt.
This is very easy, we’re going to eyeball about a third of the cup. Fill it up with Epsom salt.
The next ingredient is the sea salt. I’m going to eyeball about one third of that cup, put it in a ziploc bag, and then I will coat it with a little bit of vanilla extract to give it color.
And so the top layer is going to be the powdered milk. You just fill up the jar.
And here you have it, a wonderful jar of milk and vanilla bath salts. Fill up your bathtub with warm water. Use this whole jar for a wonderful relaxing bath!