ADD YOUR SUCCESS STORY:
1. Minnesota Coronary Survey Experiment:
2. Sydney Study:
3. Women’s Health Initiative:
DATA: Coconut Oil Does Not Raise Cholesterol or Cause Obesity
Take Dr. Berg’s Free Keto Mini-Course: or go here:
Download Keto Essentials
In this video, Dr. Berg explains why coconut oil is NOT dangerous. “They” considered coconut oil as dangerous because it is a saturated fat that could cause clogged arteries and coronary heart disease BUT that is only an example of FALSE information. Coconut Oil is 70% medium-chain triglycerides, these type of fats are very different and is used to be converted into ketones for energy.
TRUTH about Coconut Oil
• 70% medium-chain triglycerides – Converted into ketones for energy
• Bypass Gallbladder – It is a low-stress fat for the liver and gallbladder
• 50% of coconut oil is Lauric Acid – It has amazing anti-microbial properties and is great for the immune system.
• Coconut oil industry didn’t sponsor the AHA (American Heart Association).
• “Heart Check Food Certification” – The American Heart Association endorses “heart healthy” products.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 52 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of The New Body Type Guide and other books published by KB Publishing. He has taught students nutrition as an adjunct professor at Howard University.
DR. BERG’S SHOP:
Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: