Are there any side effects of black seed oil? It is claimed to be a super healing remedy!
Actually it is a great remedy for many ailments, but still there are some potential health risks, one should be aware of.
Black cumin oil side effects include:
– The risk of bleeding
– Lowering blood sugar levels (caution is advised in patients with diabetes or hypoglycemia)
– Lowering blood pressure (be careful if you already have low blood pressure, or take some remedies that affect it)
– Drowsiness or sedation
– Gastrointestinal discomforts
– It may cause an allergy reaction
– Avoid taking it before surgery
More details on black seed oil side effects are given in this video.
Normally it is a potent remedy, which is quite safe when taken in amounts, normally found in food, provided one does not have an allergy to it.
#blackseedoil #blackcumin #sideeffects #bloodpressure #diabetes
In our channel “Agnistoka: you will find more interesting and useful videos on yoga, ayurveda, better health and self-development. Please, feel free to visit and enjoy the content!
You can find us here:
We cover these topics:
Personal Development –
“Mining by Moonlight” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License