Top 5 Maca Root Benefits:
This video will share the many benefits of maca root and how it can naturally boost your health.
Maca is actually in the same vegetable family as cabbage and broccoli and is also an adaptogen herb. Adaptogens are unique and help the body adapt and deal with many stressors. Maca is grown in the mountains of South America and has been used in history for balancing hormones and improving libido.
1) Naturally balance hormones
• Issues relating to hormones
⁃ PMS, menopause and PCOS
• Helps lower cortisol (high-stress hormone)
• Balances hormones & helps the reproductive organs of men and women
3) Naturally improve testosterone in men
4) Boost energy levels
• Issues relating to decreased energy
• Chronic fatigue or adrenal fatigue
How to take maca root:
• 1 tbsp of maca each day in a smoothie
• Mix cacao, coconut oil and maca for extra energy boosting
Dr. Josh Axe, DC, DNM, CNS, is a doctor of chiropractic, certified doctor of natural medicine and clinical nutritionist with a passion to help people eat healthily and live a healthy lifestyle.
Visit the blog:
Want to connect on social media?
Like on Facebook → facebook.com/drjoshaxe/
Follow on Instagram → instagram.com/drjoshaxe/
Follow on Twitter → twitter.com/drjoshaxe/
Follow on Pinterest → pinterest.com/draxe/
Have any questions?
Ask away →