How to make Beard Oil and benefits of use. Want to grow and maintain an awesome beard? Want to have an Incredibeard?
The kind of beard that makes people stop you on the street and compliment you on? Then you need to start using beard oil.
Beard Oils reviewed on this channel:
Subscribe to our channel:
Why Beard Oil?
1) Healthy skin under the beard
2) Healthy and shiny beard hair
3) Stronger roots = stronger beard
4) Using essential oils has additional health benefits, both by inhaling and absorbing
Beginner recipe for healthy skin, stronger roots, and an improved respiratory system:
Combine the following ingredients in a glass bottle (preferably dark glass):
– 1 oz of carrier oil (Sweet Almond Oil)
– 5 drops Clove Oil
– 5 drops Tea Tree Oil
– 5 drops Lemongrass
Benefits of the ingredients:
– Almond Oil – great for skin, contains vit E
– Clove – fights warts, acne, wrinkles
– Tea Tree – fights acne, fungus and bronchial infections
– Lemongrass – repels insects, relieves stress, prevents drowsiness, strengthens hair follicles
Apply small drops to fingers, and work into beard and skin, ideally after a shower. Amount of oil needed will depend on size of beard, and dryness of hair and skin.
Our mission is to inspire others to lead happy and healthy lives through plant-based health, recipes, DIY home-workouts, yoga, and more!
We’re Marta and Brock, happily married new parents, and bring you a fun and simple approach to fitness, weight-loss, and nutrition through our knowledge, experiences and continued journey. Tune in for creative home and outdoor workouts, health and exercise tips, interviews, and organic gluten-free plant-based recipes (raw and/or cooked) for health and fitness newbies and enthusiasts! Occasionally you can win some cool stuff too 🙂
Intro Music Composer: Alex Khaskin from Musicloops.com