ASMR Full body Deeptissue oil Massage – Skills and techniques to relief headache & Lower Blood Pressure
• Massage therapy is a treatment approach which is growing in demand and popularity. This form of therapy involves hands-on techniques to increase circulation, relieve tension, reduce stress, relieve anxiety, improve sleep, and promote relaxation throughout the entire body, as well as many other benefits. The body’s soft tissue areas include the muscles, tendons, connective tissue, etc. If someone is tense and in need of a release, or they have been injured and have extensive muscle and/or nerve tissue damage that plagues their body, massage therapy might be worth exploring.
_____________TECHNIQUES USED IN THIS VIDEO________________
• TECHNIQUE 1 :–
Upper Neck Massage :- Place your partner in a comfortable seated position. When you find tension knots, you can apply focused pressure. For the most part, though, keep the pressure firm but not intense. Rushing into intense massaging before warming up the muscles can cause your partner to tense up even more under your touch. So warm up muscles. Slide your fingers down the sides of his neck, sweeping over onto the shoulders. Make sure to apply even pressure throughout, running your fingers over the muscles.
• Technique 2 :-
Toe – To – Head & Head to Front body :-
Begin with the feet. Start massaging the soles of the feet by wrapping both hands around the foot and using your thumbs to apply pressure.
Work your way up the legs. When you’re done with the feet, move onto the back of the legs. Give each leg a couple of long, relaxing strokes to begin with, all the way from the calf to the upper thigh. Apply light pressure with both hands, smoothly stretching the skin. This technique is known as effleurage
Move from the lower to the upper back. Use the effleurage technique described above to perform long, soft strokes, going from the top of the glutes to the base of the neck.
1. Use a kneading motion to work the large muscles on either side of the spine. These areas tend to build up a lot of tension, so make sure to spend some time here.
2. Next, use a “press and release” technique to work your way up the back. When the pressure is released, your partner/client’s brain will release a rush of pleasurable chemicals.
3. To work on the knots, use a thumb or single finger to press and release repeatedly around the problem area.
4. Use Deep Transverse Frictions technique Very effectivwe method for back pain and pain management.
5. Massage the hands and arms. When you’re done with the neck and shoulders, move onto the arms, working on one at a time.
Use your fingers and thumbs to gently knead the forearms and upper arms.
__________Here are some benefits of massage therapy.____________________
• It Is Relaxing & improved mood.
• It Reduces Stress & can boost energy levels.. It Can Help Lower Blood Pressure & also reduce trigger sources for anxiety, hostility, tension, and depression. In turn, lower blood pressure levels can also reduce the risk of heart attack, stroke, and/or kidney failure, as well as many other health issues.
• It Promotes Muscle Relaxation & increases flexibility:- Massage also promotes circulation to the affected or injured muscles, which increases nutrients and oxygen to the damaged tissues..
• Headache Relief :- . Often, migraines are triggered or exacerbated by stress and poor sleep. Massage therapy can help relieve headaches if you suffer from them which is completely told in video.
• It is Very effecitive for pelvic and menstrual pains in female. Also works for abdominal fat loss.
• This massage improves blood circulation and relives any sort of body dysfunction.
Deeptissue oil therapy, deeptissue oil massage, how to massage women legs, how to massage women, how to massage shoulders and neck , full body massage, thai massage, Japanese massage, traditional massage, abdominal massage for weight loss, weight loss massage, legs and thighs massage, pain relief massage, stress relief massage,
SEE OUR Other Videos
1. ?Asian Massage White girl 1 II JAPAN Beautiful Girl Relaxing Massage? – Very Satisfying HD
2. ?Asian Massage White girl 2 Session 1 || Beautiful Blonde Girl gets Deep Tissue Massage ?||
LIKE II SHARE II