Interest in essential oils is growing rapidly, but there are many misconceptions and misunderstandings about how to use them safely and effectively. Knowing and following proper safety guidelines is critical, as incorrect usage can cause serious adverse reactions. Join us as we welcome David Crow, L.Ac., for An Introduction to the Safe Use of Essential Oils – Part One.
In this webinar David Crow will discuss various methods for incorporating essential oils safely for a wide range of uses, including:
• Why plants produce essential oils, and why they are important for human health
• Who should use essential oils, and who should not
• What they best for, and what don’t they treat
• Proper dilutions and methods of administration
• Using aromatherapy during pregnancy and for children
• Interactions with medications