Hi guys! Welcome back to my channel 🙂 Today’s video is PART 2 of All About Essential Oils! In this video I share all the oils I recently got in my starter kit, what each can be used for, and the best ways to use them!! If you’re interested in getting your hands on a starter kit of your own & joining this community (you will so not regret it, promise!) then you can sign up with my link below & I will get you started 🙂 Hope you guys enjoy! xx Becca
GRAB YOUR PREMIUM STARTER KIT:
1) Sign up as a member (not retail) with this link
**Being a member does NOT require any commitment, hidden fees, or automated shipments, it is just a login! You must sign up as a member in order to get the premium start kit**
2) Pick which kit/diffuser you would like! Kits are $160 unless you want to upgrade the diffuser
3) I will send you an email personally, and help get you started with your oils & welcome you to the community!
Lash Serum I use!
Get Your Essential Oils Premium Starter Kit Here!
My Fav Discounted + Online Health Foods:
WATCH THE SKINNY SERIES HERE:
Check out some of my other videos!
WHY I DON’T WANT ABS
HOW TO START A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
WHAT I EAT IN A DAY
GET TO KNOW ME
Let’s be friends!!
S U B S C R I B E:
I N S T A G R A M:
S N A P C H A T : @beccambristow
T W I T T E R:
F A C E B O O K:
LIGHTING I USE:
Some links may be affiliate links.
Thanks so much for watching my videos & supporting my channel! xx
*Disclaimer: I am not a doctor. I do not diagnose, treat, or prescribe treatments for any health conditions or diseases. Before choosing to use any alternative medicines, natural supplements, or vitamins you should discuss with your Primary Care Physician, especially if pregnant, nursing, trying to become pregnant, or if you have any other medical condition. Any information discussed in this video is not intended to replace medical advice given by your doctor. Information discussed regarding essential oils has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
1. Keep essential oils away from children and pets.
2. Be aware skin irritations are rare but if you have any side effect, reduce the oils or take a break.
3. The following oils should be avoided during pregnancy while breastfeeding: aniseed, basil, birch, calamus, camphor, cassia, cinnamon bark, hyssop, Idaho tansy, jasmine, lavandin, mugwort, parsley, pennyroyal, rosemary, sage, tansy, terragon, thyja, thyme, wintergreen, and wormwood.
4. Read and follow all directions carefully.