4 Steps to Fight Fibromyalgia Naturally
Natural ways to reduce and repair Fibromyalgia are through your diet and supplementation.
1. Bone Broth (liquid or powder form) –
2. Collagen helps to strengthen cell structure
3. Omega-3 Fatty Acids such as wild-caught salmon, grass-fed beef, flaxseeds, chia seeds and walnuts
4. Warm nourishing vegetables
5. Fruits such as berries
1. Magnesium (chelate capsule or magnesium oil to rub into skin)
A suggested dosage is 300-500 mg/day or 30 sprays of oil. You can also add 1 cup of epsom salt with lavender essential oil to a bath.
2. Vitamin D3 – Helps to support the immune system and hormones – 5,000 IU daily
3. Vitamin B complex
Other Natural Remedies:
1. Essential Oils such as Ylang Ylang, lavender, or chamomile
2. Prolotherapy – A procedure to speed healing through an injection of glucose or plasma
3. Accupuncture or certain chiropractic care can help with posture and relieve muscle pressure