Please watch: “(65) HUGE Shein Haul Try – On Haul India 2019 | Shein Review ”
20 Significant Benefits Of Carom Seeds (Ajwain) For Skin, Hair And Health
How to Lose Weight FAST –
Significant Benefits Of Carom Seeds (Ajwain) For Skin, Hair And Health
1. Acidity:Mix one table spoon of carom seeds with one table spoon of cumin seeds. Consume them on a daily basis with some ginger powder.
2. Constipation:Carom seeds are the best remedy to cure digestion related problems.Hence, it can also help you to get rid of constipation.
3. Kidney disorder:Carom seeds are very essential to cure kidney stones. They can also be useful to treat and reduce the pain due to kidney disorders.
4. Asthma:Consuming carom seeds with warm water give instant relief from cold and expel cough and mucus from the body. It is also useful for treating bronchitis and asthma. It can be consumed with jaggery twice a day.
5. Mouth problems:Carom seeds have been proven to cure tooth pain. Floss your mouth with one part of clove oil, one part of carom oil and water for treating tooth ache, bad odor.
6. Itching, Boils & Eczema:Grind ajwain seeds with lukewarm water to make its paste. Apply this paste on any affected part of the face or body. Also, try washing the affected part with the ajwain water for best results. In case of swelling due to boils, pimples or eczema .
7. Excessive bleeding and irregular menses:Women with this problem can drink ajwain water. Soak handful of carom seeds in earthen vessel filled with water at night. Grind them and drink it in the morning.
8. Pimple:Apply powdered carom seeds with yogurt on your face. Keep it for half an hour and wash off with warm water.
9. Reduce weight:Drink half glass of water with soaked carom seeds on an empty stomach. This will dissolve the fats. Consume 1tbsp of carom seeds on an empty stomach every morning.
10.Ear pain:Heat 1 tbsp garlic and 2 tbsp carom seeds in sesame oil, till they are red in color. Cool it and strain to put some drops into the ears.This is also useful to treat boils in ears.
11. Greying of Hair:Curry leaves – 2 to 3 , Dry grapes – 2
Carom seeds – 1 pinch , Sugar– to taste
Method: Add curry leaves, dry grapes, carom seeds in one cup of water and cook. Add sugar if required for taste. Drink 1 glass a day. This will stop greying of hair.
12. Diabetes:Dry few neem leaves in the shade. Powder and store in a jar. At night, mix 1 tsp of the powder in hot milk with ½ tsp of powdered cumin and carom seeds. Consume it for 30 days.
13. Eye cleanser:Boil handful of carom seeds in a water. Cool and strain. Wash your eyes with this water to clean it.
14. Paralysis:Carom seeds soaked in water and consumed daily can be useful in treating paralysis, trembling and shaking.
15. Joint pains:Mix shatavari, black cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds and carom seeds. Powder this and take ½ tsp every morning.
16. Used in cooking:These seeds are widely used in Indian cooking as a spice .They can be roasted, fried in oil, or added in “panchphoran”. Ajwain is used in small quantity in making biscuits, snacks, sauces, soups, soft drinks and pickles for good digestion.
17. Body cleanser:Consumption of carom seeds tea can help in cleansing body toxins. Thus, this can reduce many skin and health related problems. This helps to purify blood and improve the blood flow in body.
18. Alcoholic:This herb is also beneficial for the people who want to get rid of alcohol. Chewing carom seeds daily can help to get rid of alcohol craving.
19. Sperm count:Roast ajwain seeds with some tamarind kernels and clarified butter. Grind all of these ingredients. Grind them well, take a tsp of this mixture and add to a glass of milk and honey.This is a proven method to improve sperm count and treat premature ejaculation . Consume this regularly at night for effective results.
20. Menorrhagia:Soak 25 gm of carom seeds in a mud pot filled with water for whole night. Grind this and drink in the morning.
**Know Me –
Hii……….my name is SUDESHNA. This channel is for a lot of things like beauty tips, DIY, makeup, beauty benefits, product review, hair style and much more. I hope you guys stay with me and click the SUBSCRIBE button for more content………..
**Lets be more friendly…
Want to see my blog??
click here :