CASTOR OIL is used to treat many conditions, find out HEALTH BENEFITS OF CASTOR OIL for hair, skin and health.
What exactly is Castor oil? This oil is actually a vegetable oil and is procured from the seeds of the castor oil plant. It has a unique taste to it and the color too is pale yellow. The scientific name to this plant is ‘Ricinus Communis’. Castor oil is known for its benefits for skin and hair from centuries. It is an age old remedy for many problems related to skin and hair.
Many of us are unaware of the therapeutic uses of castor oil! Did you know that pregnant women are administered castor oil capsules so that it induces labor? This oil does wonders when applied onto areas where your joints pain. It gives you relief from pain if applied on a regular basis. It is a known fact that castor oil is used in curing a number of health conditions from the root.
Castor oil comprises of certain salts that act like conditioners for your skin. This oil is used in an array of cosmetic products available in the market. Castor oil improves the production of lymphocytes in the body which in turn boost the immune system. This oil is safe to use since it is synthetic-free. It is also considered to be an anti ageing solution.
An interesting fact about castor oil is that, ages ago it was known as ‘Palma Cristie’. Now you would ask what these words mean. It was named so because the shape of the leaves of the castor oil plant resembles the hands of ‘The holy Christ’.
Castor oil is used to treat many conditions, find out 10 surprising health benefits of castor oil. Castor oil is most widely used in cosmetics, soaps, textiles, massage oils and even medicines. Here are some medicinal and therapeutic castor oil benefits.
1. Castor Oil Benefits For Skin Problems: Castor oil is known to treat skin problems like sunburn, acne, dry skin and stretch marks. It also helps evade infections like warts, boils, athlete’s foot and chronic itching. Considering it’s benefits of Cator oil it’s used as a standard ingredients for several skin care remedies.
2. Treats Ringworms: An active compound found in Castor oil effectively treats ringworms, which is a common and stubborn skin problem across all age groups.
3. Remedy for Wrinkles & Fine Lines: Castor oil, when applied to the skin, penetrates deep and stimulates the production of collagen and elastin. This delays the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, making the skin smoother, softer and younger.
4. Fade Scars & Pigmentation: Castor oil is often used for fading scars. It is crammed with omega-3 fatty acids that help reduce pigmentation.
5. Castor Oil For Hair Growth: Benefits of castor oil for hair is clear since you can see the results in hardly a few weeks of application. Castor oil helps in hair growth by boosting blood circulation to the follicles. The oil also has omega-6 essential fatty acids, responsible for healthy hair. Do try castor oil for hair growth.
6. Treats Scalp Infection: Castor oil’s anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties can help treat scalp infections like bald patches and itchy scalp.
7. Treats Constipation: Castor oil is a powerful laxative useful for effectively treating constipation.
8. Remedy for Arthritis & Joint Pains: Anti-inflammatory property of castor oil makes it ideal massage oil for relieving joint pain, nerve inflammation and sore muscles.
9. Treatment of Mild Surface Tumors: Castor oil has been scientifically proven to treat mild surface tumors.
10. Improves Immunity: Castor oil is known to help increase white blood cells and help boost immunity.
Other names of castor oil – Arandi Kaa Tel’ in Hindi, Aamudamu in Telugu, Erandela Tela in Marathi, Amanakku Enney in Tamil, Avanakkenna in Malayalam, Rerira Tela in Bengali
Wait no longer and go ahead by using this beneficial oil to be healthy!
Check out more Ingredients:-
Other Interesting Videos From Our Channel:
Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar(ACV) –
Health Benefits of Garlic-
Health Benefits of Ginger –
Health Benefits of Turmeric –
Green Tea Health Benefits & Advantages For Skin, Hair –
Eggs Health Benefits – Eggs For Hair Growth, Weight Loss –
Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss, Acne, Skin, Hair –
Green Tea For Weight Loss – Does Green Tea Help You Lose Weight –
For more videos subscribe @