If you’ve ever wanted to understand who you truly are, and what we can do, then do we have the Quantum Activism show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Amit Goswami, world-famous physicist, pioneer of the quantum worldview, the best-selling author of numerous books translated into at least 9 languages including the textbook Quantum Mechanics, and a phenomenal documentary, the Quantum Activist.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about how to discover who we are, take a quantum leap, and help save the world!
?20% Off INSPIRE NATION UNIVERSITY –
[New Students Use Coupon Code: SHINE20] Expires AUG 12th
?PRIVATE COACHING w/Michael Sandler!
[Book a FREE Strategy Session Today!]
?GET YOUR INSPIRE NATION “BACKSTAGE” PASS!
[Private videos, highlights, sneak peaks & prizes – a new winner every month!]
Subscribe NOW to Inspire Nation:
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST!
—Google Play Music:
MORE ON DR. AMIT GOSWAMI:
Theoretical Quantum Physicist Dr. Amit Goswami is a retired full professor from the University of Oregon’s Department of Physics where he served from 1968 to 1997. He is a pioneer of the new paradigm of science called “science within consciousness,” an idea he explicated in his seminal book, The Self-Aware Universe, where he also solved the quantum measurement problem elucidating the famous observer effect.
Goswami has written several other popular books based on his research on quantum physics and consciousness. In The Visionary Window, he demonstrated how science and spirituality could be integrated. In Physics of the Soul, he developed a theory of survival after death and reincarnation.
In The Quantum Doctor, Goswami sought to integrate both conventional and alternative medicine. In Creative Evolution, Goswami presented a resolution between Darwinism and the intelligent design of life. In God is Not Dead, he asserted that not only are science and religion compatible but that quantum physics proves the existence of God. In Quantum Creativity: Think Quantum, Be Creative, Goswami explained all facets of creativity—its definition, the quantum thinking it entails, and what is required to be creative. In Quantum Economics: Unleashing the Power of an Economics of Consciousness, he focused on critical issues for a new paradigm in economics and business for the twenty-first century, touching upon the stability and sustainability of the economy and leadership, as well as creativity and ethics in business.
In his most recent book, The Everything Answer Book (April 2017), Goswami’s basic premise is that quantum physics is not only the future of science, but it is also the key to understanding consciousness, death, God, psychology, and the meaning of life. In short, quantum physics offers a theory of everything.
• What’s wrong with the old scientific view of the world?
• Why is scientific materialism so dangerous?
• Can we find evidence of God through science?
• What is consciousness?
• What is upward and downward causation?
• Is there a science behind spirituality?
• What experiments by Jacabo Grinberg prove the existence of consciousness?
• What do Quantum Possibilities have to do with anything?
• What does quantum mechanics have to do with the law of attraction?
• Why doesn’t the law of attraction always work?
• What does it mean you can’t choose from an ordinary level of consciousness?
• Why do we have to do more than just intend?
• How can fighting and challenges lead to new possibilities?
• What is dobedobedo???
• How do we change our circuits?
• How do we grow our positivity circuits?
• How do we get ourselves out of a place of fear?
• How can we connect with consciousness in each moment?
• How do we activate the heart?
• How do we keep our heart-chakra open?
• What’s the importance of loving your enemy???
• What’s the importance of a state of creativity?
• What are the seven steps to connect with our creativity?
• What’s the importance of surrendering to God?
• What is collective consciousness and how do we manifest it?
• What’s the importance of “for my highest good and the highest good of all”?
• What is Quantum Activism?